Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Blooming Lotus (Pandaren only)

+19
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Seranita
Shan Dian
Skarain
Lexgrad
Rhenchu
Greenbeard
Zouyo
Drustai
siegmund
Ixirar
Ledgic
Exigua
Silferdrake
Gogol
Timna
erwtenpeller
Rmuffn
Odgan / Keag
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[A] Blooming Lotus (Pandaren only) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] Blooming Lotus (Pandaren only)

Post by Rmuffn Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:57 pm

"Materpiece", sounds naughty! Wink
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Blooming Lotus (Pandaren only) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] Blooming Lotus (Pandaren only)

Post by siegmund Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:12 am

When the Freelancers move out with our team, we'll be glad to drink some tea with you. Also Explore the new resorces, ancient texts and help the alliance any way we can.

But on a ratio of 10-1
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:46 am

For all you lazy bums out there that lurk these forums yet can't be pressed to check their calanders on their pandaren character:

Paozi Wulong has summoned all the members of the Blooming Lotus to gather at Kota Basecamp along the Burlap Trail in Kun Lai next Sunday at 20:30.

There will be an important announcement, after which everything is subject to change.

Don't miss it, my fair-headed little lotus-children!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:40 am

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5847847980

I triple dare you to take on Volusia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:51 am

Torradan Goodwyn wrote:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5847847980

I triple dare you to take on Volusia.

Thankfully, he says he's unwilling to play a Pandaren.

Blooming Lotus is saved.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 am

[A] Blooming Lotus (Pandaren only) - Page 2 WoWScrnShot_111712_205015

We had a lovely event yesterday together with the folks of Wild Tempest and a fistful of dwarves from The Three Hammers: Sha Awareness! In the above screenshot, the illustrious Pao is speaking to the crowd and telling them how to say "No" to the Sha.

Afterwards, this lesson was taken into practise when the attendants had to fight their own Doubts, Despair, Fears, Violence, Anger and Hatred made manifest. How do you defeat your own negative emotions? By beating them up, of course!

It was a blast and I hope we all learned something yesterday!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Tempest looks like a fun bunch.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Just had some interesting RP with you guys tonight in One Keg Smile

And now seeing this stuff so far... gah, you've convinced me to make a second panda!
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 pm

The freelancers and cartel are currently sailing! So expect a bunch of new arrivals for a week or so.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:17 pm

siegmund wrote:The freelancers and cartel are currently sailing! So expect a bunch of new arrivals for a week or so.

Keep us up to speed and we'll have a welcoming party arranged.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Lol, I though the cartel didn't have a "valid reason" to be in Pandaria?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenbeard Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:19 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Lol, I though the cartel didn't have a "valid reason" to be in Pandaria?

There's a difference between randomly spawning in a continent without a reason and building over weeks a storyline to explain such travel.
Greenbeard
Greenbeard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:22 pm

I think that gay Southsea company thing as well yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 pm

A short story told in screenshots.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And yes, I am very fond of overshoulder shots, apperantly.

Shot, reverse shot, shot, reverse shot -- what is this, the Clone Wars?!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:18 pm

You can expect us tomorrow on the 22th, but who knows! If the winds favor us could be today.

The disembaring will be around 8PM - ish in Jade i guess.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 pm

siegmund wrote:You can expect us tomorrow on the 22th, but who knows! If the winds favor us could be today.

The disembaring will be around 8PM - ish in Jade i guess.

I think most of our members will be busy climbing Mount Neverest that night, but we'll see if something can be arranged!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:41 am

Hmm, I presume this is the place to be for a new coming Pandaren to this realm?
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:04 pm

If you want to be Alliance...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Rhenchu wrote:Hmm, I presume this is the place to be for a new coming Pandaren to this realm?

We accept any and all sorts of Pandaren role-players! We're nearly level 22, got 30+ members, of which 10-ish are active and past level 90, and multiple events per week. So if you are looking for a way into Pandaren role-play, Blooming Lotus would be a good choice!

Also, the (initial) Registy post has gotten a big overhaul. Check it out!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Paozi wrote:Check it out!
Looks good!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Rhenchu wrote:Hmm, I presume this is the place to be for a new coming Pandaren to this realm?

I just noticed the red in your name. If your heart is set on Horde, I recommend Order of Xiantian. However, if you want to role-play a neutral Pandaren, I strongly suggest you do so on the Alliance. Most Alliance Pandaren are in fact neutral and, form what I have seen on the Horde-side of things, most Pandaren there are affiliated with the Horde.

Welcome to the best race in WoW, brother!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:44 am

I was planing on being neutral. But joining either the Blooming Lotus or Xiantian would mean I'm forced to follow the Huo'jin or Tushi guideline?
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:17 am

Rhenchu wrote:I was planing on being neutral. But joining either the Blooming Lotus or Xiantian would mean I'm forced to follow the Huo'jin or Tushi guidelines

I can't speak on behalf of Xiantian, but Blooming Lotus is mostly neutral. In fact, I don't think we even have any Tushui pandaren in the guild, though that doesn't mean we wouldn't welcome them.

So no, if anything, you'll be pressured into not following any Houjin or Tushui guidelines and to stay neutral instead.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:15 am

I hate to say this cus it means that you might not join mine *sobs quietly in the corner at losing another Pandaren to the Alliance* But Xiantian is more Horde aligned than neutral.

So... if you want to play a neutral Pandaren, you'd be better off with Blooming Lotus than Xiantian. And if anything, as far as I can see, you can still be a neutral pandaren and still follow Tushui or Houjin. As far as I can see they're simply differing philosophies on how life works.

It's like, and this is probably a very very bad analogy, but its like Christianity. You know, Protestants and Catholics. You don't have to be Irish to be a Catholic, or English to be a Protestant. Hopefully that makes sense...

But yeah, if you're a neutral panda, then you'd be best off with Blooming Lotus than Xiantian.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Zouyo is quite right

Tushui and Houjin were originally philosophies within the art of the monk (I believe, could be any pandaren?) on Shen-zin Su (I'd guess it has developed on the wandering isle since it has not been sighted on Pandaria)

The pandaren factions are simply named after the respective philosophies that joined the respective factions.

My pandaren is from the wandering isle, and he believes very much in the Tushui way, but he's decided not to join the Alliance, he considers himself a neutral man.

Which means there's to ways to follow the guidelines of the Tushui/Houjin:
Follow the branches within the factions, or follow the philosophies!

Last edited by Erahn on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next