Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Defias Thugs, for event.

4 posters

Go down

Looking for Defias Thugs, for event. Empty Looking for Defias Thugs, for event.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:13 pm

As I posted in the Event section earlier, I currently find myself in need of a few players 23rd this month. The Freelancers are running an expedition in Westfall at this time, and your help could greatly enhance our RP experience.

You'd be playing leftover Defias Thugs, after the latest rise and fall of the Brotherhood, with your hideout at Moonbrook, outside the Deadmines. First and foremost we'd need the rebelling men and women themselves, but if there's enough interest, Moonbrook civilians not directly tied to the Brotherhood could also be fun to see around.

Time of day? Roughly 20-22, the usual hours, in other words.

Note: There is a risk that your event-character would die. But then again, a little death every now and then isn't too bad, is it?

Edit:
As for numbers? The more the merrier, to be honest. I know my guild most nights can get 10+ members gathered, and we might not be alone. So, want to be part of the action, despite that your main doesn't fit into an expedition setting? Wait no longer, this is your opportunity, bring a friend, heck, bring them all! We'll be ready! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Looking for Defias Thugs, for event. Empty Re: Looking for Defias Thugs, for event.

Post by Skarain Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Should be free for it
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Looking for Defias Thugs, for event. Empty Re: Looking for Defias Thugs, for event.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Brilliant! Your presence will be most appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Sure I will be there with someone Razz
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:55 pm

The cartel has recently branched out to westfall, in fact. Contact coppersocket for more info tho'. She's the all knowing on the westfall front. Irk if we'd qualify for that front
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:50 am

Will do once I'm back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 am

Might be there on my Chezzy. I love to make trouble on my b-day Very Happy.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:45 pm

This is tomorrow! Whisper me ingame to get in on the action Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Thanks to all our fantastic villains!

Dwy got burnt, shot, and stabbed in rapid succession. Add the arrows he took yesterday, and the lashing a few days before that, and he won't be running a marathon any time soon.

In other words, great success, I had fun times, and hope you all were mildly entertained too! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down