Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] War Sect

+13
Allonia_Miral
Allandra
Gesh
Morgaan
siegmund
Shevillson
Sullee Swiftspeech
Lexgrad
Skarain
Krogon Devilstep
Vaell
Thelos
Drustai
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[A] War Sect - Page 3 Empty Re: [A] War Sect

Post by Ara Tue May 28, 2013 10:34 am

I shall say no ..never ..the notion of Warlocks walking around in places like SW saying "Hi I'm a fel using warlock" to a paladin or priest and expecting it to end well is delerium at it's best.
But by all means do try...Bob's currently taken to killing anything that wreeks of fel / taint... 1 down many more to go
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue May 28, 2013 10:43 am

I like the concept, always have (fun to RP someone persecuted trying to do "good," or someone disguising their evil as good)--good luck with it.

And Kyrby I don't think the point is to go around announcing it to paladins, considering the word "secret" is used quite a bit ;P Mind you killing someone on the street because "they smelled like bad magic" will only end badly for your character Neutral
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Carandor Tue May 28, 2013 10:47 am

It depends on how it's pulled off. Would it be like SI:7 in the sense that it would be a very subtle, discreet thing, with Aliases, alibi's, etc? Obviously, walking around with a demon out is a big no-no, and if a Warlock was to walk around looking like he should be killed with fire, then there's a problem; but the Alliance accepts Death Knights, and Warlocks are a playable class for a reason; if they were truly never ever allowed in cities we'd only ever see them as killable NPC's.

I think the guild concept is interesting, and has the potential to make some great anti-heroes, but it will require a bit of delicacy to pull of believably, I think. Smile

Good luck.
Carandor
Carandor

Character sheet
Name: Carandor Northstar
Title: Kaldorei Marine, and student of the Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Tue May 28, 2013 11:03 am

only problem is they do not wish to be "Anti-Heros" but ehh what do I know only RPed the anti hero lock for 3-4 years.It also doesn't help when .... <only click spoiler if your not easily offended>
Spoiler:

Edit* Ahh yes I do recall the NE Druid training Bob in the Blackwald was going to be hung after zapping a worgen that was flaunting "Fel Corruption".
Para phrasing but his last words to me on this server were something along these lines:
"Screw these noobs hanging a Cerion druid for warning of a demon lover"

Or ofc the warlock slaver whose minion attacked Bob while holding his sister as a slave last night...
In planning the guildidea is sound I should know I started one back in the day.
In reality it will only spawn idiocy as from my Vast experience the vast majority of Warlocks have no idea how to RP fel / shadow usage,corruption .
LOL some as we've all seen just take it to redicilious lengths.

Last edited by Kyrby on Tue May 28, 2013 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : logic needs no reason ask spok)
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: