Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Alliance guilds with reason to be in Desolace (RP-PvP campaign)

+3
Rhavz'amul
Norrian/Chezz
Alasard Tyrian
7 posters

Go down

Looking for Alliance guilds with reason to be in Desolace (RP-PvP campaign) Empty Looking for Alliance guilds with reason to be in Desolace (RP-PvP campaign)

Post by Alasard Tyrian Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm hoping to start a new RP-PvP campaign, based out of Furien's post in Desolace and depending on which "Guild"(s) decide to take part, an objective will be formed to give all involved legitimate IC reason to be there and fight! It's not going to be an overly large scale battle, more along the lines of 10 or so players each side.

Contact via the PM box or ingame o/ (Or a Sin Belore officer)

Last edited by Alasard Tyrian on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alasard Tyrian
Alasard Tyrian

Back to top Go down

Looking for Alliance guilds with reason to be in Desolace (RP-PvP campaign) Empty Re: Looking for Alliance guilds with reason to be in Desolace (RP-PvP campaign)

Post by Norrian/Chezz Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:51 am

I know of a horde guild that will want to be there. The ABOC.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Looking for Alliance guilds with reason to be in Desolace (RP-PvP campaign) Empty Re: Looking for Alliance guilds with reason to be in Desolace (RP-PvP campaign)

Post by Rhavz'amul Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 pm

RP-PvP you say, Lordaeron Alliance would love it but a reason to be in Desolace ? That's tough
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Say "Demon lord" and all Holy guilds will rush there.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltharen Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Say something like... Demonic artifact some Magisters would love to claim and study and exploit keep for safeguard. Something cool, like Mannoroth's potty.
Iltharen
Iltharen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:25 am

Aaaaand considering you're right next to Mulgore, if you need some extra beef for help... The Banner might be able to come along as interested allies.

But, I imagine you probably wouldn't want to consider help from others in the Horde until you've got the Alliance covered!

As for reasons for Alliance individuals to take notice, Desolace has several prominent features.

-One being right next to Mulgore/Thunder Bluff, might be nice to consider invasions or raids in light of MoP. Alliance players could be investigating rumors, or seeking intelligence on the Horde strongholds.

-Many pre-sundering ruins, perhaps ripe for exploration or exploitation, possibly in light of rumors, legend/myth, etc.

-Theres a lot of demonic activity in the south... It's practically raining internals. So with a large demon precence there may be some incentive.

-Cenarion Wildlands. Druids may have a good reason to travel there.

Or any combination of the suggestions above. Just thought I'd throw some ideas out!
As far as plot devices go, theres a lot to be said for "scouts missing while investigating rumor".
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 am

I'll contact with you as soon as i talk with Theo
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:16 am

Alasard is AFK for the moment. Poke me via PM or ingame on Nessra/Nareesha if you want to sign up for this!
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down