Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Battle Ball lessons: get a knack for this brutal sport!

5 posters

Go down

[H] Battle Ball lessons: get a knack for this brutal sport! Empty [H] Battle Ball lessons: get a knack for this brutal sport!

Post by Kil'drakor Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:14 pm

BATTLE BALL LESSONS!
The Kajaro Trading Company is now offering lessons in the gut-wrenching, tooth-spitting and above all brutal sport of Battle Ball! You can now have your very own genuine Battle Ball experience under the guidance of one of our licensed instructors AT A 1 PER CENT DISCOUNT! Order your very own instructor today! But that's not everything - order right now and receive a copy of the Kajaro Trading Co. Pin Up Calendar FOR FREE! You're practically ripping -us- off!

Pricelist:
  • Crackshot's Battle Ball Compendium, 2nd edition 10 silver a piece
  • Licensed Battle Ball instructor 50 silver a day
  • Original handcrafted kodo-leather battle balls 5 silver a piece
  • Warsong Wailers jersey, signed by Nog Nutcracker 15 silver a piece
  • A genuine battle ball experience priceless

OOC: Buck is offering his knowledge of the brutal sport of Battle Ball for a small fee. It's a game you can actually play in-game, albeit with certain limitations. The rules of Battle Ball and all macros you need to play can be found in the link above. My long-term aspiration is to get people hooked on playing so that a real competition between teams can be created! So if you are interested in trying it out, either contact me here or in-game.

Remember that all lessons are group lessons, though! The ideal number of people to play is six players -- as regularly teams consist of three players.

Last edited by Buck/Gnash on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 am; edited 5 times in total

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Battle Ball lessons: get a knack for this brutal sport! Empty Re: [H] Battle Ball lessons: get a knack for this brutal sport!

Post by Sonitus Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 pm

I really hope this is open to all races...
Dibs on Bluff Bronco's!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Battle Ball lessons: get a knack for this brutal sport! Empty Re: [H] Battle Ball lessons: get a knack for this brutal sport!

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 am

[Red Blade seal of approval goes here]

Trialed and found guilty of being very enjoyable!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:28 pm

i couldnt help but cheer as Koz smashed two orcs aside to score...

its -that fun- to watch.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Sonitus wrote:I really hope this is open to all races...
Dibs on Bluff Bronco's!

As long as you are a part of the Horde and cough up the moolah, you can try it out. It's quite simple really. Think of it like American Football on a short pitch. Raid markers and target icons play a large role in Battle Ball, so it's pretty easy to learn!

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 pm

I was looking over the macros to see how you guys did it (trying to compare), only to learn "Damn this is like exactly the same way I'm doing it", only to find out I'm credited at the end. lol. Thanks Smile

I wonder though. Why aren't the passes working with an "accept" and "intercept"? I felt that added to the skill/challenge. And danger of passing!
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down