Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amnesia! (An RPer Friendly Horde Guild!)

5 posters

Go down

Amnesia! (An RPer Friendly Horde Guild!) Empty Amnesia! (An RPer Friendly Horde Guild!)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Amnesia! (An RPer Friendly Horde Guild!) Amnesia

Are you looking for a drama free atmosphere?! Well look no further! Amnesia is looking for new friendly and sociable people to join our ranks. We aim to provide an enjoyable guild experience to anyone who is interested in PVP or perhaps even PVE. The guild will be mainly PVP focused but we are opening our doors to you avid PVE'ers. Currently we are not a high level guild but with the amount of arenas we are doing it will not take us long to gain levels. So if you are tired of the drama in your guild, or you have recently left one because of it then feel free to contact me or any other Amnesia member in game.

We are not just accepting anyone though. For our PVP antics we do expect you to be in at least full ruthless with a 4k+ resilience rating. You are also required to understand how to play and gear your class. We do not expect you to be 3k rated however. Just show us that you are serious and you will do fine Smile

If you think Amnesia is for you then get in touch! We will gladly give you a weeks trial Very Happy

What can we offer you?!
------------------------------
We have a Teamspeak server for our members that is full of rubbish poetry, singing and drunk people.

Our core is not exclusive and anyone can join it. We do not shun new members that we do not know. You will be welcomed to come and chew the fat with us at any time!

We move any rage/drama creators to our very own Poetry channel. Rubbish poetry is then read to them in order to calm them down before they can be moved back into our guild's society.

We will be creating a website asap.

World PVP will be organised with other guilds the right way. These events will hopefully be streamed and perhaps some poetry will be read!

If you have any positive or negative comments, feel free to leave them below!

P.S ROLE PLAYERS! We are not interested in ruining your immersion. Anyone from the guild that is found to be ganking Role players will be warned. If they do this a second time they will be kicked. If you have any problems then get in touch me or an officer in the guild and we will sort it out.

Amnesia look forward to hearing from y'all! o/

Last edited by Elusifet on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Amnesia! (An RPer Friendly Horde Guild!) Empty Re: Amnesia! (An RPer Friendly Horde Guild!)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks for the move. Wasn't sure where to put this Razz

Back to top Go down

Amnesia! (An RPer Friendly Horde Guild!) Empty Re: Amnesia! (An RPer Friendly Horde Guild!)

Post by Ixirar Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Elusifet wrote:

P.S ROLE PLAYERS! We are not interested in ruining your immersion. Anyone from the guild that is found to be ganking Role players will be warned. If they do this a second time they will be kicked. If you have any problems then get in touch me or an officer in the guild and we will sort it out.

If all WPVP Guilds did this we'd have a much more pleasant server. To any WPVP guilds reading this: I don't mean the "forbid killing RPers" thing, I mean the "We want to co-exist and are willing to talk to you to solve the issues when/if they arise"

I can't know if you're trolling or not but if it's legit then thumbs up for this.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm

I think the realm forums would be more suitable for this as it is not RP orientated. But good luck etc etc etc Very Happy
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Not trolling at all. We are an anti Drama PVP guild. We are not looking for it Razz

I posted this here to let the RP community know that we are looking to co-exist. Not create needless hate Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Very well then, cheers to a new kind of WPVP Guild!
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Catari Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Awesome. Even if you arent rp'ers, the mere fact that you are rp freindly should start of some fine cooperation with rp-pvp guilds on Horde side. I'm sure rargnashe of the Red Blades are always looking for rp freindly guilds for large world pvp battles.
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Well we are defo up for that! I'll start getting in touch with RP-PVP guilds soon I think. See what we can cook up Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Amnesia! (An RPer Friendly Horde Guild!) Amnesia2

Amnesia! (An RPer Friendly Horde Guild!) Amnesia3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Drama free? Ew, no..
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Quick Update with our new trailer! Very Happy ENJOY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:37 pm

V2 and still under construction! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:33 am

Elusifet wrote:
We move any rage/drama creators to our very own Poetry channel. Rubbish poetry is then read to them in order to calm them down before they can be moved back into our guild's society.

Is this Poetry channel open to the public?

I love poetry!

Nice and zany registry post. Blue thumb up.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Thelos wrote:
Elusifet wrote:

Is this Poetry channel open to the public?

I love poetry!

Nice and zany registry post. Blue thumb up.

Well the Poetry is kinda a bit of a joke. We make REALLY bad poetry when someone rages or whines in Teamspeak and recite it to them haha. We aren't into the serious stuff :>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down