Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Drunken Lass

+5
erwtenpeller
Ledgic
Morinth
Lexgrad
Arcolon
9 posters

Go down

[A] The Drunken Lass Empty [A] The Drunken Lass

Post by Arcolon Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Dead.

Last edited by Calarn Thermondil on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Arcolon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] The Drunken Lass Empty Re: [A] The Drunken Lass

Post by Lexgrad Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Arrrr ol' Drethy likes the cut o' ya jib ship mate.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Calarn Thermondil wrote: I miss pirate RP, as there haven’t been any good pirate RP since the Blackbone Cartel disbanded

I disagree. Razz Hurhurhur.

As the Pirate Queen of Kalimdor, I approve of this! \o/ MOAR PIRATES!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcolon Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:51 pm

The thread is now updated, do you like the update and does it sound like a good idea in your eyes? Give us your opinion!

Arcolon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:19 pm

All of it looks fine except the "Lord of Booty Bay" part. Self-proclaimed or not, if any Goblin in Booty Bay heard about it, your arse would be out of there so fast the rest of your body would be in a bizarre mess on the ground.

Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Sounds cool.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Ledgic Caan wrote:All of it looks fine except the "Lord of Booty Bay" part. Self-proclaimed or not, if any Goblin in Booty Bay heard about it, your arse would be out of there so fast the rest of your body would be in a bizarre mess on the ground.
This. Also, there is already a 'Steamwheedle Trade-Prince' ingame. I presume, although not an expert on Goblin lore, that that means he is the 'Lord of Booty Bay'.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Hermie wrote:
Ledgic Caan wrote:All of it looks fine except the "Lord of Booty Bay" part. Self-proclaimed or not, if any Goblin in Booty Bay heard about it, your arse would be out of there so fast the rest of your body would be in a bizarre mess on the ground.
This. Also, there is already a 'Steamwheedle Trade-Prince' ingame. I presume, although not an expert on Goblin lore, that that means he is the 'Lord of Booty Bay'.

Seeing there's a senate of IF, a council of SW, a court of gnomeregan and a lord of Arathor being RPd, I don't see why this is such a far stretch, relatively seen.
Booty Bay may not be ran by humans, but why wouldn't it be possible.
I, personally, justify all sorts of claims as long as they stimulate and are for the greater good of RP.
This man claiming to be the lord could potentially lead to more interesting RP drama then RPing a random seafaring captain could. I think of others refusing to accept this claim, starting a war for the town itself.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Chezz: Yarrr! I be thinkin' that we should do business, ye and I.. Us *cautiously peers at the pirate crew and captain around him*

Cheers!
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:
Hermie wrote:

Seeing there's a senate of IF, a council of SW, a court of gnomeregan and a lord of Arathor being RPd, I don't see why this is such a far stretch, relatively seen.
I, personally, justify all sorts of claims as long as they stimulate and are for the greater good of RP.
This man claiming to be the lord could potentially lead to more interesting RP drama then RPing a random seafaring captain could. I think of others refusing to accept this claim, starting a war for the town itself.
I'm not refusing, I'm fully acceptful of this. Heck, I've RPed with him on Jinkle! I was merely pointing out that a human being the Lord is indeed very strange.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:
Hermie wrote:

This. Concept is fine, it'll get you in trouble eventually though ICly i'd imagine.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down