Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Drunken Boar - Traditional Dwarven Tavern

+7
Gogol
Magaskawee/Anaei
(Goggy) - Exilius
Sanara
Guldujenu
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Whiston Farley
11 posters

Go down

[A] The Drunken Boar - Traditional Dwarven Tavern Empty [A] The Drunken Boar - Traditional Dwarven Tavern

Post by Whiston Farley Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Posters adorned with Hammers and Mugs can be found all over Ironforge and Stormwind's Dwarven District. The poster is written both in Dwarvish and Gnomish:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DRUNKEN BOAR
Traditional Dwarven Drinks and Dishes

Tired after a hard day at the mine?
Bored of tracking bear footprints on the snow?
Sick of wandering the mountains with your old ragged green hood?
Can't take any more steam engines explosions that keep burning your beard to ashes?

Then come and have a nice time at The Drunken Boar!
Try our tasty brews and meals!
Come share a warm fire and a fine ale with your friendly fellow dwarves.
Served up by the finest barmaids Ironforge has to offer.
Bring your dices, your tales and songs!

Now that everything is set, we will open our doors at April 4th of the current year - 20.00h
The tavern is located at Ironforge's 5th level, The Great Forge area, near the Gryphon Master.

We are still hiring people for the staff, anyone interested should send a letter addressed to Rhor Winterbrew or just drop by the tavern.

In case of conflict between costumers: maces, axes and rifles are NOT allowed.
Fist-Fight should be the way to solve things out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:

Salutations
The Drunken Boar is the a new tavern. Its meant to be a traditional, clumsy and dirty Dwarven Tavern. Dancing on the tables, fist fighting, drunken dwarves sleeping on the ground, Gnomes blowing up stuff etc...
As the staff is short we will try to be open on every Friday, and Monday or Sunday, at 20.00 server time.

Not only to inform of the grand opening but as well that we are still looking for more members to join the staff. This is NOT a guild! So you can still be in your guild and work at the tavern.
If you are interested wisp Girloy or any other of my alts: Kluri, Vohrska and Rhor. Only dwarves and gnomes are allowed to join.

Fer Khaz Modan!
*salutes*
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

[A] The Drunken Boar - Traditional Dwarven Tavern Empty Re: [A] The Drunken Boar - Traditional Dwarven Tavern

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Good luck with the tavern, I´ll pop around and help with Molgarin when I´ve got time.

Hope it works out better than my petty attempt at opening a tavern Smile
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

[A] The Drunken Boar - Traditional Dwarven Tavern Empty Re: [A] The Drunken Boar - Traditional Dwarven Tavern

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:40 pm

I wonder if this will last longer than at least one of the Goldshire owners back in TBC days. xD

I HOPE it will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:57 pm

I smell competition...

Good luck... Cool
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Girloy Stoutstone wrote:In case of conflict between costumers: maces, axes and rifles are NOT allowed.
Damnit!

Oh well...gotta learn to bash people with my shield then Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Girloy Stoutstone wrote:In case of conflict between costumers: maces, axes and rifles are NOT allowed.

So a hand-mounted Lightning gun is fair-game? Sweet.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Counts as a rifle/firearm no?

Besides, any gizmo' thingies of mass destru- attention, likely will result in a ban and some nasty bruises xD
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 pm

*walks in with a sword and slays everyone* What? You said no axes, maces or rifles.. Oh, you're gonna change the rule? I think not! *stab*
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 am

We shall booze there like real dwarves.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:21 am

Anaei wrote:*walks in with a sword and slays everyone* What? You said no axes, maces or rifles.. Oh, you're gonna change the rule? I think not! *stab*

I guess that's when Rhor grabs the blunderbuss he hides behind the balcony and aims it at Anaei:

-And aye, I said conflicts between costumers. Not conflict between me and costumers.
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ageha Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am

"The poster is written both in Dwarvish and Gnomish:"

I'd come to visit but ...
ageha
ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:18 am

Girloy, are wanted people welcome or Rhor will take out his blunderbuss and riddle me with bullets?
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Garlokk Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Anaei wrote:*walks in with a sword and slays everyone* What? You said no axes, maces or rifles.. Oh, you're gonna change the rule? I think not! *stab*

Obviously we have those rules because we'll have every rake humans, retarded elves and spacegoats kicked out for being over 4 feet tall. (And Dorfs only use those weaponry, hic!)

Garlokk

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:34 am

Damor/Zinkle wrote:Girloy, are wanted people welcome or Rhor will take out his blunderbuss and riddle me with bullets?

He is quite a nationalist dwarf that will do almost anything to serve the Mountain, although, the greeeed is also big. So... a shiny shiny jewel will let you come in safely.
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:54 am

Wherever humans step, drama comes along...
We don't want it in IF.

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:50 am

The race winners shall drink for free Smile
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down