Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Circle of the Blackwald (please don't delete)

+14
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Psykhe
Morgaan
Thelos
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Arabella Greene
erwtenpeller
Celaraa
Azmariel
Lorainne/Bridlington
siegmund
Magaskawee/Anaei
Arkil
Ara
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Circle of the Blackwald (please don't delete) Empty The Circle of the Blackwald (please don't delete)

Post by Ara Wed May 23, 2012 10:39 am

The Circle of the Blackwald (please don't delete) Druids11

Like many Druidic orders before them the Circle of the Blackwald have learned to put aside their petty differences to focus upon the calling of protecting the sacred ground beneath their feet upon which every creature must tread.
With their numbers dwindeling in the wake of the cataclysm the remaining Harvest Druids realised that they could no longer care for what remained of their lands as they once had before the great wall came crashing down.With this in mind a few Adept and Initiate Harvest Druids banded together to form the ever widening Circle of the Blackwald .

As the above fluff hints The Circle of the Blackwald is for any Race or class.Though there is a Druidic theme to the guild all are welcome to join as I hope that as the guild grows we can add other touches of town life to the RP.

The style of RP I intend to promote (*with the help of those willing of course*) is taking the step towards making the progression from what I call Night Elf Druidism (*which is great and I have no trouble with) to the mre traditional Gilnian Harvest Druid's way of things.
The Idea came to me once I noticed the similarities between the WoW Harvest Druid lore and traditional Celtic Druidism .
Namely (yeah those who know me guessed right Razz )

The Circle of the Blackwald (please don't delete) Blackw11

(eeerrrggg you can almost hear the music looking at this pic https://youtu.be/bhOGV3Qo9sU)

So to put it in it's most basic of terms:
I'm trying to make a guild with a shamanistic / Druidic theme for all classes and Races <except fel users obviously> that will RP in and around Gilneas <barring events in other lands ofc>.Whose main aim is the healing and restoration of the land especially the Blackwald.

If anyone is interested poke me ingame on Kyrbÿ
or pm me here

The guild will be based in the blackwald / Stormglen for obvious reasons and will be making use of the Brennen Family homestead,
which will double as a Tavern, and meeting place when outsiders ect. are involved.
the Brennen homestead is the big building on the left as you enter Stormglen.

(this one here on the left)>
The Circle of the Blackwald (please don't delete) Stormg11

The Tavern is up to be named and suggestions are welcome as I have lost the list I made.

Sofar the following suggestions:
> Ten Tonne Tankard
> The Drunken Druid
> Druid's Rest

In keeping with current server lore the food is quite spartan as per the food shortage.This will change in time ect.
Who knows if buisness picks up lol may need staff

Poke me if you're interested.I'm always up for a good chat if anyone has suggestions

Last edited by Kyrby on Wed May 23, 2012 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : last thread was deleted so i had to retype this..i think I made a balls of it tbh but yee get the idea)
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Circle of the Blackwald (please don't delete) Empty Re: The Circle of the Blackwald (please don't delete)

Post by Arkil Wed May 23, 2012 11:40 am

Surprised the last one was deleted to be honest. I think the idea of a druid commune in Gilneas leads to the prospect of great RP ideas.

As I said before, i'm sure NG will be interested in this at some point and will come visit you in Gilneas.

Best of Luck.
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Circle of the Blackwald (please don't delete) Empty Re: The Circle of the Blackwald (please don't delete)

Post by Ara Wed May 23, 2012 12:02 pm

yeah Nobody's fault tbh.The messege I sent to get rid of the grief filled thread was still being sent somehow to random people.I suppose an Admin got it and did his or her duty.
No worries anyway.
blast your Sig's too good Ark....
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed May 23, 2012 1:38 pm

I got the message to delete and was really crestfallen, I was worried this guild wasen't gonna happen! Good to see you just wanted a blank thread, looking forward to tangling with you!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed May 23, 2012 2:43 pm

That my dear was a punderfully, puntastic line. Bravo
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed May 23, 2012 4:20 pm

The druids and the Hand have already some sparks going on, and have even given us a nickname, The fallen. We are currently thinking of a counter one to this feel free to suggest.

On topic(more or less)
I hope your guild grows and continues on nicely and i expect more firebal..---I mean good relations to cross your path in the near future.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Wed May 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Why has my post been deleted?
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed May 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Lorainne wrote:Why has my post been deleted?

It's a brand new thread for the guild, I believe the last one was deleted and remade.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmariel Wed May 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Spoiler:
OnTheNote!

Good luck with the guild! Maybe Snakefang might give a icy stare in the near future.
Azmariel
Azmariel

Character sheet
Name: Azmariel Dunmar
Title: Archduchess of nevergonnahappen

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaraa Wed May 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with this, hope you got my site message reply last night Smile

If I happen to run into your guild ingame I will be sure to stay for a little RP.

Gels
Celaraa
Celaraa

Character sheet
Name: Celara Sunshade
Title: Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed May 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Site messege? oohh resend it I gotta see.
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu May 24, 2012 8:38 am

I support these wicked wicker-man-style druids, even though I won't be a part of them.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Thu May 24, 2012 10:07 am

Thanks.Been RPing around the Blackwald and stormglen a lot recently inbetween spamming the guilds advert.Suppose I'll make an OOC channel to facilitate easier communications.
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Thu May 24, 2012 10:14 am

Sounds like a good idea Smile Are they also helping with the food effort in Gilneas?
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Thu May 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Yes it was another reason for the druidic sect... seeds have been procured by Bob ICly and well yee get the Idea
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Thu May 24, 2012 2:53 pm

How long do you think it will take IC for the food to grow?
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Thu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Depends on a few IC and OOC things biggest of all being the W word
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Thu May 24, 2012 4:51 pm

W word? Wait what? O_o
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Thu May 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Work.but I am off tomorrow so I'll ask around tonight and see if I can set up a quick Druid thing .if not I'll try it for Sunday I think I'm off
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Sun May 27, 2012 4:03 am

After much debate and a little electroshock therapy we've reached a decission on the name.The stormglen inn / Circle inn thingy is now known ad "The Druids Rest"
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed May 30, 2012 12:27 am

Your Eminence,

The Kingdom of Stromgarde has dispatched me as their Ambassador Extraordinaire to travel across the lands of the Grand Alliance and meet it's various denizens. My first stop is your home, the Kingdom of Gilneas. I would, if it please you like to meet and discuss the Kingdom's relation with you outside your assembly whom I intend to address during my visit.

Hoping we may speak,
Her Excellency,
Lady Anaei Tyra Lionmane,
Ambassador of Stromgarde
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed May 30, 2012 1:07 am

Mind blowing stuff tonight lads. best RP I've had in a while ..even if bob was a bit moody..ok..more that a bit, But ehh it's Bob.If he was calm and mellow something would be wrong Very Happy.Lets keep this up...fecking great to see Stormglen this active again

Also thanks Legion's Hand for letting me drag you to Kalimdor through the wilds and Orc infested woods to beat the shite out of that Blood Elf and get the relic to fix 'ya.
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Wed May 30, 2012 1:19 am

I wish you the best of luck and may your guild flourish with RP Smile Please do drop by on ur dk though, with you gone we have no one to beat on and lock up and tear body off parts just to sew them on again Razz My favourite is trearing ur feet off when ur in worgen form and sewing them back on when ur in human from. lol a human with paws Razz ( I wonder if we can manage to do that to ur druid Razz )
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed May 30, 2012 7:18 am

Glad to see it working out. As for what happened after we went through the portal we arrived to the glorious whit---- i mean the underground city Ironfoge(Our troublesome mage strikes again). Currently camping out in Dun Morogh and will work our way back to Gilneas and continue our mischief.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed May 30, 2012 7:51 am

Anaei/Magaskawee wrote:Your Eminence,

The Kingdom of Stromgarde has dispatched me as their Ambassador Extraordinaire to travel across the lands of the Grand Alliance and meet it's various denizens. My first stop is your home, the Kingdom of Gilneas. I would, if it please you like to meet and discuss the Kingdom's relation with you outside your assembly whom I intend to address during my visit.

Hoping we may speak,
Her Excellency,
Lady Anaei Tyra Lionmane,
Ambassador of Stromgarde

((I'm sure Thelos is willing to share his temporary "embassy" in Stormglen [A rickety draughty shack covered in cobwebs with a dead hearth] with the princess should there be a sparsity of space!))
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next