Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belore Alandie - Registering my second guild on DB

2 posters

Go down

Belore Alandie - Registering my second guild on DB Empty Belore Alandie - Registering my second guild on DB

Post by Celaraa Mon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Belore Alandie - Sin'dorei only RP guild.
GM - Overseer Celaraa Sunshade.

The Councillor who was appointed temporary leader of the Belorians has been promoted to Overseer after an exhaustive search for the missing Ranger Orthos Do'Urden came up with no trace of him. Her mentor and guide set a good example as leader of Belore Alandie and she still follows his vision despite losing him as both leader and friend.
As the Overseer her first decision has been to bring a more military element to the order, her main emphasis is to protect Sin'dorei soil. Her second decision has come as a surprise to those who know her, Belore Alandie will also stand for those of the Horde who seek military support when in battle.
She answers to the High Ranger as did the previous leader of Belore Alandie.

OOC:
I have re-created my guild from The Venture Co, the history of the guild stands as before with a small bridge to cover the realm change. As the guild has just been formed we have two members at present.

"The order scattered when they lost the Ranger, the investigation has been handled by the Blood Knights and has turned up no evidence of him deserting his post or of him being assassinated. Now Celaraa is seeking the lost Belorians once more, it is time to come home Sin'dorei, it is time to stand proud as you did before."

We are trying not to aim for hard core role players although they are most welcome to join if they wish. Our guild is aimed towards those who want to role play Blood Elf but perhaps feel it is a daunting challenge or perhaps those who are new to role play and would like a supportive environment to grow in. We are open to those who enjoy playing Blood Elf so please don't think you will get turned away, whisper me in-game on Celaraa if you have any concerns or any questions. I will be happy to hear from you!
We accept all levels as long as you are Sin'dorei, our ambassadors will also be Sin'dorei although we will accept non Blood Elf Ambassadors from other guilds as long as they are still in their guilds.

No other races will be accepted to Belore Alandie.

A note here: As with both of my guilds I try to create a community not just a guild, as such I appreciate members who have a mature outlook in life and who avoid bringing OOC into IC and into WoW itself. Remember people, we come to the game to take a break from IRL!

Shan Dorei (Shan'dorei)
GM - Priestess Gelana Lightvine.

My main guild will continue as before, we are Night Elf kin seeking a bond with other Night Elves. At present we are engaged in RP with Nature's Grasp and once more I would like to thank the guild for all they have done for us in both RP and OOC party chat.

This guild accepts both Night Elf and Worgens to the ranks, we also make exceptions in some cases and accept other races if they represent their City of origin as an Ambassador. So a human in my guild would carry our guild meetings back to the Stormwind leadership/council etc. We have one Ambassador to the Exodar who is leaving the guild to join Daggers as someone has offered to be the Exodar Ambassador to Shan'dorei.

On a side note, Shan'dorei and Belore Alandie have an open warfare policy, both guilds hold a KOS with the other which I will bring into effect once I have more PvP members in both guilds.

Shan'dorei have a No Kill with Crimson Imperium,
Any members of my guild caught killing members of CI must be reported to me, please screen shot your combat log.

Thanks for reading.

Gels
Celaraa
Celaraa

Character sheet
Name: Celara Sunshade
Title: Overseer

Back to top Go down

Belore Alandie - Registering my second guild on DB Empty Re: Belore Alandie - Registering my second guild on DB

Post by Saegwyth Dawnsinger Tue May 15, 2012 8:22 am

Umm... Don't you feel that this guild is a little bit redundant as there is an established blood elf only military guild here?

http://www.defiasrp.com/t10-h-sin-belore

On the other hand if you welcome beginner roleplayers, I think it would be good to educate prospective Sin'dorei citizens in lore and roleplaying guidelines so that they can defend Quel'Thalas even better Smile
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Saegwyth Dawnsinger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Belore Alandie - Registering my second guild on DB Empty Re: Belore Alandie - Registering my second guild on DB

Post by Celaraa Tue May 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi Saegwyth, thanks for posting Smile

I have no intention of competing with Sin Belore who appear to be hard core established role players. I did research the Blood Elf guilds already present on the server before I moved, it was the reason my guild went alliance and not horde. It is also the reason my level 5 guild has stayed alliance and a new level 1 guild has been created on horde.

My new guild is for those who are daunted by the more established guilds, perhaps due to a lack of experience in role play or perhaps they are just new to wow. Some may not want to role play at all but want to be part of the community that I am trying to establish, both my guilds have OOC gchat and a communal ventrilo for social, raiding, bgs etc.

Belore Alandie will not stand in battle for Blood Elves/Blood Elf lands. We will stand for all horde lands and races, including Blood Elves. Celaraa reports to Silvermoon City and the High Ranger, but she reports only what she deems necessary, sometimes it is better to keep certain details out of official documentation. If Silvermoon leadership were to know half of what she is up to they would likely throw her into Deatholme and watch her feed the hungry.

By exposing the guild to the Horde as a battle option I hope to give the members more RP experience with different races, and maybe even a little wpvp fun.

Belore Alandie has no home! We are not living in any areas or holding claim to any form of structure in-game. At the moment Celaraa is staying in the Inn in Silvermoon while she pursues leads and tries to get meetings with the lost Belorians, if and when she locates any. In the future the guild will be moving from zone to zone and living in "camps with tents" in the mountains and vales of the land. Of course if we pass into a zone controlled by a guild please feel free to speak to Celaraa IC as it will open up RP for both guilds.

Shan Dorei have no residence on the alliance! Again Gelana is staying at the Inn in Dolanaar and her Shan'dorei are scattered, some are located within Teldrassil while others are as far away as Stormwind itself.

Hope this helps as I have no intention of competing with any established guilds or of taking anyone's IC property Smile

Gels
Celaraa
Celaraa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saegwyth Dawnsinger Tue May 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Thank you for the quick reply and the informative post!

My inquiry was by no means intended as intimidating and bashing, I hope you didn't read it as that, if so - apologies.

Should you gather round some belves who are beginners and would like to know more and get into character even better, I could explain some things oocly.

In character, I could lead some 'history' lectures or lectures on culture, as my character has a bit of a scholarly streak. What is more, I might do joint lectures with the College of the Revenant, that's another thing that could be used to help the beginners, if they want to be helped, that is Smile

Good luck and I hope to see you in game for some RP!

~Saegwyth
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Saegwyth Dawnsinger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaraa Tue May 15, 2012 1:57 pm

That is wonderful, I think having a tutor would be a rewarding RP experience for those who have less confidence, good idea!

Don't worry I know you were not being negative, I just suddenly realised other people on here may wonder what I am up to lol

Anyway I am looking forward to RP on both/either side with my many chars, I love this realm and have met so many really lovely people on it.

So glad I made that decision to move.

Now for my diabolical plan....

I have chars on every RP and PVP/RP realm (all level 1) Its time I unleashed my marketing strategy on the world and got them over here, MWAHAHahaha....

Darn I forgot, im not playing my forsaken so I cant be evil. *sigh*

Gels
Celaraa
Celaraa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down