Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spirit Walker

3 posters

Go down

The Spirit Walker Empty The Spirit Walker

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 06, 2012 4:44 am

Ice. Snow. Sleet.

Magaskawee pushed her old bones up from her bed, the morning sun was glinting through the nearby opening in the tent. She had been in Northrend for four months now, a mysterious dream had beckoned her travel to the frozen wastes that not too long ago saw the fall of a traitor prince. She was a spirit walker, a conduit through which the ghosts bound to Azeroth could find freedom and they called her here. But why? A rather well groomed Taunka entered the tent, he made a respectful bow, it seemed even their cousin-race were respectful to their elders, Magaskawee returned the bow with a courteous nod, "Elder, I have heard you are leaving us?.

The Spirit Walker simply nodded, her large maw slowly bobbing up and down for a few moments afterwards, "My dreams are becoming clear, warrior of the north. Someone is coming, a great bull to lead my path." Striding through the door she gazed upwards, the sky was split in two by the twin mountains that stood in front of her. Her calling, she felt the spirits beckoning her. Turning slowly she spotted a shaded figure, it slowly backed away, sauntering its' way through the foliage. Magaskawee pursued as fast as her creaking muscles would carry her.

The figure stood on the lake, walking upon the water as if it was earth, Magaskawee produced a small pouch, it contained powder, she threw some onto the water, it turned a murky black, as she looked up.

"WAGH!" The spirit was face to face with her, causing her to fall backwards, it's ominous black eyes staring into hers, as if staring at infinity. "Speak spirit.. I cannot help you unless you speak.. It was shapeless and every shape, black and white, there and not there.. Magaskawee had never felt such an evil spirit, yet she tried to talk to it, tried to help it. It was lost, they are all lost.

"Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death.Death. Death. Death. Death." The words were murmured faster and faster until they were inaudibly close, Magaskawee lifted her hand to the spirit, "I cast you out! You are not mine to see!"

Silence.

Magaskawee pushed herself up and walked over to the water.. Under the surface the powder had arranged on the surface, it was a deep red now, shaped like a hoof. She heard a voice, coming from the camp, slowly she approached the campfire, warily. She saw the biggest tauren she had ever laid eyes upon as well as a druid sitting by the blaze, she approached and sat, they acknowledged her. "I am Sonitus Wildmane, this is Breddek. We are of the Banner of the Bloodhoof, and you Elder?" They began to talk, however in the back of Magaskawee's mind the spirit cackled and she recalled her dream.

The dream had been so vivid.

"Someone is coming, a great bull to lead my path. I will lift him, and his people. I will help make them strong. A Great Bull is coming. A Great Bull is rising. He will lead us to salvation."
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Walker Empty Re: The Spirit Walker

Post by Shaelyssa Sun May 06, 2012 5:16 am

WAGH!

Loved it!!! It's great to see tauren stories and you have a really nice flow of writing which made reading this a pleasure :)!!! This Great Bull guy sounds like Jesus too but I'm super curious to read on now lol

(And LOL I just realized Magaskawee means "strong pair of scissors" in Arabic hahahahha - was that intentional? :p)

And it really is great to see you writing again too!!! I thought that since you'd be busy in New Zealand you'd just leave us :(.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thygore Sun May 06, 2012 12:59 pm

I'd cut one or two sentences shorter, but otherwise nice. Smile
Wonder where it will go.
Thygore
Thygore

Character sheet
Name: Thygore Cloudchaser
Title: Apprentice druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:WAGH!

Loved it!!! It's great to see tauren stories and you have a really nice flow of writing which made reading this a pleasure Smile!!! This Great Bull guy sounds like Jesus too but I'm super curious to read on now lol

(And LOL I just realized Magaskawee means "strong pair of scissors" in Arabic hahahahha - was that intentional? :p)

And it really is great to see you writing again too!!! I thought that since you'd be busy in New Zealand you'd just leave us Sad.

First, Oh Shae.. You make me feel happy. <3 Second! I'm home! Very Happy Got back a wee while ago. Also does it?! Magaskawee is Navajo for, "Graceful." However now when I meet Tanarisi I will just think, "I SOUND TOUGH!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down