Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victims sought

2 posters

Go down

Victims sought Empty Victims sought

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 am

Every new recruit in the Vile Thorn gets set a mission within the first couple of weeks. Once they complete this, they take an oath and become a proper part of the guild. I either set a pvp themed mission (if they like hunting and killing Alliance) or a more rp one such as gathering intel or collecting something from an Alliance city. All missions are roleplayed of course. I also set random ongoing missions for those that want a break from the boredom of BGs or PvE.

So, I am asking if any of the rp community would be interested in helping me out? I need alliance and horde of any level really, to spy on, capture, beat up etc and I'm open to ideas on other activities (infiltrate a society perhaps?). The Thorn doesn't have to win, I discourage uberleetness ic and ooc so losing out is always a possibility and they would still get into the guild, just IC be required to train a little more Smile

Your help means I get to vary the missions and you get some random rp that you can treat as a one-off bit of rp or build on for your character.

So please let me know here or via PM if you would be willing to help out. Alts are good as are mains and we promise no one gets killed ic unless you want them to. For example, when we PvP kill, we "leave for dead" so it's up to the player if they rp the attack or not.

Many thanks,
Arli

Back to top Go down

Victims sought Empty Re: Victims sought

Post by Celaraa Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi Arli, I have a question around this.

How are the Thorn recruits placed for X faction? As you know my main chars are all on the blue side, if my guild is able to help with your RP needs just shout.

Also I do have a couple of horde chars but I would need to ask permission from my guild master before I am able to offer help on the red side.

Gels
Celaraa
Celaraa

Character sheet
Name: Celara Sunshade
Title: Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Like I said, I'm looking for Alliance and Horde and of course would want to discuss ooc any implications if it were to cause ongoing hostilities with a guild on Horde side.

As Alliance killers, ongoing hostility with Alliance side is perfectly natural.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Hmm this is interesting. As always. All mytoons. Monny and those in my dig are fee game if it were to happen. Thow none are any stategicaly worthy targets. There all open to being attacked tortured or worse. I love my toons to bits but keepink them in a invincable bubble is not realistic. Pluss it makes for exelent toon and charicter and emotional develomemt. Of corse I don't want death nut if that were to happen then that were to happen.
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Excellent Monrena, I'll be in touch later via PM or I'll hop on an alli alt to chat! Strategically important isn't important, we can just pick up some random guy or maybe get fed misinformation that means we think our target is very important Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:56 pm

O.o. Datum you quick LOL. Best pm me as I am not on wow much till wed
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content