Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Stormwind - Looking for; Rampage victims

+2
Lexgrad
Kittrina
6 posters

Go down

[A] Stormwind - Looking for; Rampage victims  Empty [A] Stormwind - Looking for; Rampage victims

Post by Kittrina Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 pm

IC:

Across the rooftops a fleet and clattering rush of claws came to a pause, and the chilly night air was punctuated with a long, low howl. Gleaming, fiery little eyes observed the people below; like sheep, or rather, dinner. Mindless creatures, lazy and unsuspecting; most only suitable as fodder, but perhaps one or two could be shown the glory of the Curse.

They thought us cured, tame little pet dogs, they let us into their homes and cities and slept sound at night with their faith resting upon the security of some dusty elven artifact. They shall be shown the error of their ways; that the glory of the Curse is superior to the meekness of the weakling human form; that within the circle of life and death their place is only as prey, slave, or convert. They will learn, as we Gilneans did; they will learn to fear the night.

OOC:

Looking for any with an interest in being savaged/turned or killed as part of a rampage by a worgen gone insane. The idea is that she will of course be eventually killed/executed, but in her final bloodbath raise some questions/prejudices and legislation even about the widespread acceptance/calm about the massive presence of Worgen in Stormwind.

Leave a message here if interested in getting involved; the actual character is Bacuri.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

[A] Stormwind - Looking for; Rampage victims  Empty Re: [A] Stormwind - Looking for; Rampage victims

Post by Lexgrad Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Will make sure i'm in town for this one!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Stormwind - Looking for; Rampage victims  Empty Re: [A] Stormwind - Looking for; Rampage victims

Post by Valerias Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 pm

I'd love to help. I'm definitely up for a good worgen plot / some anger against folk walking around in worgen form. Should spice things up! So I'd volunteer a character for a short-term plot fo' sho. (I don't really have any that would be happy as long term worgen Very Happy )
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 am

*wimpers* why do things like this happen when my monrena is around Sad

If you decide to go for me.. just.. dont kill? monrena already has an irational fear of deathknights
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:59 am

ps. hot coat of arms, kitt.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:09 am

Nice! Skarain like spending time in worgen form (For the perks!) but wouldn't mind being forced into human form either Very Happy
"Its all RP!"
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:24 am

Yeah I mean, I think worgen RP is ACE. I have one m'self. But I completely support angry outburts about worgen, I don't think we've had enough of those since Cata. It just kind of makes sense in Stormwind..

So viva la RP however it goes!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:09 am

You can main my Deli. If that happens to be convinient, i won't go out of my way to get my character maimed.

Aww cute fuzzy wolfie! Come give deli huggles!

* Gets horribly maimed *
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:54 am

I really love the IC heat that the Shroud has had, good for our guild and good for other RPers. You will have to work OOC to get folk on board that it is ok to be anti worgen. Ive even /w new RPers an told them the best insults to use and let them know that we want the heat IC.

Jarric will happily push for your deportation Kitt! <3
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:You can main my Deli. If that happens to be convinient, i won't go out of my way to get my character maimed.

Aww cute fuzzy wolfie! Come give deli huggles!

* Gets horribly maimed *

^^ this all the way If monrena is in the way i do hold an anything goes policy with all my toons no mater how much i love them :S
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down