Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book of Lexgrad. Letters to the Anethioneans

+7
Rmuffn
Drustai
Melnerag
Demurral
Azmariel
Morgaan
Lexgrad
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Book of Lexgrad.  Letters to the Anethioneans - Page 2 Empty Re: Book of Lexgrad. Letters to the Anethioneans

Post by Melnerag Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:28 am

Your Holiness,

Please consider the following punishment for sir Lexgrad Barrow, it was already approved by brother Sarif.

Sir Lexgrad has come to our Ecclesiastical Court and read to us a letter, accusing us of the Sin of Murder. Murder is sinful, that is theologically undeniable. Sir Lexgrad told us that all can atonne. So let us see if this man was inspired by the Light or guided by Darkness when he came to preach to us.

Let him write a detailed, clear and realistic plan on how to protect humanity without having to resort to murder. If he succeeds, then we should at once accept him as guided by the Light and embrace his plan. If he fails to deliver, then he is an envoy of Darkness come to confuse us.

Consider this verdict with your wisdom.

Glory under the Light,
Sister Gwendelyn"

Letter from Gwendelyn Ashborough to Osmand Lightguard
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Book of Lexgrad.  Letters to the Anethioneans - Page 2 Empty Re: Book of Lexgrad. Letters to the Anethioneans

Post by Eowale Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:35 am

Drustai wrote:<Insert Drustai's post here>
(( Ah, my bad! I was abit too tired to search for info before I posted it. Razz ))
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2