Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] A Bedouin's Guide to the Azeroth (Horde aid would be appreciated too)

+8
Samian/Bismack
Sullee Swiftspeech
Kettin
Lorainne/Bridlington
Kristeas Sunbinder
Gesh
Magaskawee/Anaei
Rhavz'amul
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] A Bedouin's Guide to the Azeroth (Horde aid would be appreciated too) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] A Bedouin's Guide to the Azeroth (Horde aid would be appreciated too)

Post by Vaell Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm

I'd love to get on board, though I'm still undecided what point of view + topic to choose.
Vaell - Could do Murloc's and their culture, which could be quite funny!
Kyven - More crude but; Whores and Alcohol!

My other two characters don't really fit the bill.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] A Bedouin's Guide to the Azeroth (Horde aid would be appreciated too) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] A Bedouin's Guide to the Azeroth (Horde aid would be appreciated too)

Post by Rhavz'amul Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Vaell wrote:
Vaell - Could do Murloc's and their culture, which could be quite funny!

Well i guess we found our head-editor
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 am

Biterius wrote:Sure mate, what about the cartel stuff -from Sullee's eyes- ?
That is confidential. I'd have to kill myself.
I could write about the dwarves district, seeing it is our main point of operations. Expect it to be drenched in lies though. Or, well, lies.. Dogma's.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm

I'll write just about anything concerning Druidism, Gilneas (working with Lorainne, probably), Mythic weapons / dieties - Goldrinn, Scythe of Elune, etc..
And also general knowledge on just about EVERYTHING.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Somebody got to write a chapter on how to survive a visit to Northshire and Chapter's company.

It has to include an entry on Anethionean poetry!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:
Biterius wrote:Sure mate, what about the cartel stuff -from Sullee's eyes- ?
That is confidential. I'd have to kill myself.
I could write about the dwarves district, seeing it is our main point of operations. Expect it to be drenched in lies though. Or, well, lies.. Dogma's.

Dwarven District seems a bit "small", i mean there's nothing that big in it. But we can change it to "Thug Life", how to survive when some thugs and drug sellers mess with you, or how's the slang language of DT and etc. Sounds good ?

Domovoi wrote:I'll write just about anything concerning Druidism, Gilneas (working with Lorainne, probably), Mythic weapons / dieties - Goldrinn, Scythe of Elune, etc..
And also general knowledge on just about EVERYTHING.

We're in the same guild i guess, Biterius will do some research about Gilneas culture, you me and Lorainne could do that together, but if you want to do someting alone, right on Very Happy

Melnerag wrote:Somebody got to write a chapter on how to survive a visit to Northshire and Chapter's company.

It has to include an entry on Anethionean poetry!

It's brilliant ! "How to survive an inquisition" man it'll help a ton. Wanna write about that ? (Let's make the Anethionean poetry the third worst poetry, like the Vogon poetry in the book ?)

(By the way, adding you three as editors)
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:10 pm

I will write a short entry on 'How to survive the Inquisition' from some random Pov Very Happy
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Sweet, i like the idea so much Very Happy
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:54 am

So I've got to start on this whole Murloc guide, if anyone would like to suggest something they'd like to see other than these few chapters just tell me. This is what I've got a plan for so far (and bare in mind that Murlocs have little back story! So I'm just making it a bit of fun!)

Introduction
Language
Tribes
Culture
Politics
War
Conclusion

Bar intro and conc, the rest have some sub headings!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Seems okay but make it less-boring, a bedouin only wants to travel without being killed. I mean "Politics" doesn't concern us. Tribes and their graciousness or things not to say when there are murlocs around or MMRRRRRGGLLLLL.. y'know..
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Fair enough, I'll only do a small section for your book and do a more detailed one as a general book.

None of it is aimed to be serious, btw. So boring is out of the window. Politics is more along the lines of balancing fish on their heads to show dominance etc, not arguing about education!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Write about the tones of "MMRRRGGGRRRLLL"s and what's the meaning of them too Very Happy
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Mountaineer Dorik is here to teach you all about surviving in the Badlands...by going Nesingwary on it.
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Awesum Cool
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2