Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Open Letter on Charity to the People of Stormwind

Go down

An Open Letter on Charity to the People of Stormwind Empty An Open Letter on Charity to the People of Stormwind

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:01 am

*Copies of the letter appear in various inns, newspapers, official buildings and the Cathedral.*

Subjects of His Majesty, Visitors from Foreign Lands and Merchants of great fortune,

As war rages, politics consumes and merchants ravage the resources of the world, I am writing to discuss a very important topic. Charity. In the coming week, we will celebrate Noblegarden. A time when the greatly enriched nobility will playfully mix with the lower-born common people and grant them presents and traditionally 'level' the field between the classes. However, I am calling on the House of Nobles this Noblegarden to waive their giving of presents, to the distribution of alms. At the end of this month is the yearly Children's Week, orphaned children will be shown wonders of the world by our finest and mightiest. This is an experience that will shape the lives of these young people, however many of these orphans will not see the world. All they will see, is unending poverty, and when they come of age they are thrown into a world cruel and frightening.

I do not say these things to make you feel guilty friend, I am writing to ask you to open your heart. I will be petitioning the Stormwind Council, the House of Nobles and the grace of His Majesty, our King, to grant ascent to the founding of the Anduin Wrynn Educational Relief Fund; with this and donations given by the nobility, the common man and the trading merchants I hope to see a world where we can construct a school to teach -every- child, not just the privileged. We will also use the fund to make sure that no child is thrown from the poverty of childhood into the poverty of adulthood. With this fund we will see no child left behind.

I hope that you find it in your heart to contribute. So this children's week, and this noblegarden consider sending a small sum to this fund, following its establishment. This fund will be unbias, be you Human, Dwarvish, of the Light, of Elune. This fund will benefit all in our great society, in our great city of Stormwind.

Light bless you, and be safe this Noblegarden and Children's Week,

Yours sincerely,
Ms. Vezullia R. Astroloxia,
Former Minister of the King's Council.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down