Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Dalaran Clinic; First to Your Aid

+6
Lorainne/Bridlington
Zalissa
Drustai
Lexgrad
erwtenpeller
Hermie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[IC] Dalaran Clinic; First to Your Aid - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC] Dalaran Clinic; First to Your Aid

Post by Braiden Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Aerain wrote:Dru's allowed, cause she's awesome.
Archmage Antonidas would turn over in his grave at those words! Traitor!

*stops deraling and goes back to lurking*
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

[IC] Dalaran Clinic; First to Your Aid - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC] Dalaran Clinic; First to Your Aid

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Monrena wrote:cool thorw monni an invite for this I will have to find a good ic reason for the vindicators to let monny go Smile

Must you get involved in everything that doesn't make sense from your character's point of view?
Either way, it's just an organisation, not a meeting or event. : )
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:44 pm

actual it does.. if you know monrena she is an ancoress in training... a medic student.. and a friend of drustai this means the fair .. and any meeting to do with first aid and drustai's trial is of grait personal interest

I assure you there are many events i have missed and not even posted on simply because they make no ic sence.. this one does..

I don't mean to be rude lorainne but you don't know monrena ic or even ooc your getting very judgmental over this character and what she does and does not do.. ether get to know her ic or ooc before posting such accusatory posts such as this.. its starting to piss me off...

same goes for every body else.. Monrena is a strange ic character with unusual interests.. so please think before posting regarding my ic choices!!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 pm

No need to get your knickers in a twist, dear. I didn't want to offend you.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:09 pm

then tone down the rudeness of your comments please the one above you did was nether informative pleasant and could only be interpreted as rude

next time don't leave any comments unless you know that i am doing something monny would not do and in order for that.. get to know monrena

im always in shatrath and will be coming to the fair.. so mabie you can meet her there and get to know her a little..

and fair enough I accept this apology Razz
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2