Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleric's Clinic

5 posters

Go down

Cleric's Clinic Empty Cleric's Clinic

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:12 am

A small barely noticeable building lays hidden from plain sight in Stormwind, but posters and word of mouth speak of its resident. A healer, Harvest Cleric he calls himself. Fancy oaths and ragged clothes, doesn't tend to draw too much attention. Though by that same word of mouth, it speaks of his willingness to help.

There is a crooked old noticeboard beside the sheet of linen that could count for a door, and is scrawled with a message in splotched ink.

Leave what ails ye' here, I'll get back ta' ye.

The message isn't very clear, but it seems you're meant to leave your problems here. When the Cleric reads it - if ever - he'll do his best to mend, no fee required.

Note: My in-character approach to healing is to make as much interaction between the healer and patient as possible, without reducing it to a simple flood of emotes where the latter is bored stiff waiting for the closing stitch. Mikhael is also known to sell potions and tonics made from the old teachings of Gilnean Druidism, just remember to read the label first!

( As a little footnote as to what this is about, I play a Worgen Druid named Mikhael. He is what is called a Harvest Cleric, a form of healer which stems from Gilnean Druidism. Getting rid of all my in-character jargon, it's a ploy for me to get more RP going on my character. If you have a character who is in need of some aid, leave your plight on this topic and I'll do my best to get back to you. Then, to the magical land of Azeroth it goes. Lollypop optional.)

(Topic's going to undergo a little re-write later on, just getting this out.)
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Cleric's Clinic Empty Re: Cleric's Clinic

Post by Sonitus Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:18 am

Hah, It'll be good to see Mik's O so sympathetic bedside manner... I can see it now:

Paitent - "Doctor! I'm possessed!"
Mikhael - " *Punch to the head* "

Mind you Stormwind NEEDS a clinic... I expect you to have your work cut out.
Godspeed sir!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 am

"We got a clinic that we need, but not the clinic that we deserve..."
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevarda Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:47 am

Oh my Cenarion! This is such a good idea... I was thinking about doing something similar and yesterday I decided to open up shop in the Ancient Curio, Mage District. Basically I began the role of Apothecary, I now make potions and antidotes to distributed among the sick and weary (so a little different, medicine healer I guess). I was thinking, do you fancy some staff? If not perhaps I can stock your supplies now and again? I would really love to get involved. Sounds wonderful.

If that doesn't sound you're cup of mint and honey tea... I know for certain that Nevarda has recently sprained her ankle... that anything Mikhael can fix? Smile
Nevarda
Nevarda

Character sheet
Name: Nevarda Marianna
Title: Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 am

Clinic, Apothecary, Flower shop....wow soon we need a map for all theese. I wonder if Trp2 could be used for it. it got some "signpost" option.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevarda Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:54 am

Skarain that sounds really good. Yes, I was hoping that Trp2 would be fronting most of it all. I personally would love to to see people leaving Mikhaels with perhaps a small prescription to follow up with the treatments etc. I've actually just started using the item creation system and it seems vastly confusing. I'm getting there... however if any of you kind and crazy people ever want to run through it with me... I can pay in smiles and in game beer. ^_^
Nevarda
Nevarda

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:32 pm

A large shaggy haired man lumbers out of his clinic, and nails a sign to the board.
Staff wanted, Druidism optional.

That sounds great actually, some staff would do well. There's not a physical location in Stormwind yet for his clinic, but I'm looking for places it could be set up in. I'll be on later today if you need somebody to look at that ankle, usually appear around mid-afternoon evening time.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevarda Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Oh I will, I am sure you're the worgan to fix it. So far the apothecary is a real success so you should pop in at some point. But yes I would love to come help when you're all set up. you know (wo)man the desk for you one might say! Smile
Nevarda
Nevarda

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down