Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Order of Xiantian (RP-PvP) (Panderan only)

+11
erwtenpeller
Drazhk
Magaskawee/Anaei
Lexgrad
Thelos
Marrickus Blackwind
Rasonal Dranger
Gesh
Sonitus
Rmuffn
Zouyo
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[H] The Order of Xiantian (RP-PvP) (Panderan only) Empty [H] The Order of Xiantian (RP-PvP) (Panderan only)

Post by Zouyo Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:28 pm

This is the result of my earlier topic in the Public Section.

I've decided to make it Pandaren only so that it can focus on its truely peaceful mission of harmony Smile

The Order of Xiantian will strive to try and seek ways of bringing harmony between each race within the Horde, as well as try to bring about harmony within each member of the Horde. As the Horde stands now, it's ready to rip its own throat out with all the deep seated angst, misgivings, some hatreds between the races due to past events and current politics.

That does not mean it won't be able to fight back of course. But the Order will only seek combat as a last resort within the Horde, although they do accept a duel as possibly the only way for two people to settle a difference in opinions so long as it is not to the death.

As for regards to the Alliance, the Order is affiliated with the Horde, and will aid their allies in battles with the Hordes enemies, but only so as to see any battle come to a swift end to try and preserve all lives involved. If a battle is ended swiftly, then the casualty rate should be quite low.

So, if a more peaceful panda is what you RP, then come and join us when Mists hits. If you're a martial panda who strives for peace, then come and join in.

We shall be waiting, and guiding.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

[H] The Order of Xiantian (RP-PvP) (Panderan only) Empty Re: [H] The Order of Xiantian (RP-PvP) (Panderan only)

Post by Zouyo Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Reserved for ideas.

Ranks:
Master (Guildmaster Rank)

August Monk: Ox, Tiger, Crane, Serpent

These will be four different named ranks but will ICly be the same rank. Only a maximum of three Panderan can attain each of these ranks. I.E. there can only be three Ox monks, three Tiger monks, three Crane monks, and three Serpent monks. You don't have to be a Monk Class to get this rank. Those who embody the virtues of these Aspects will attain this rank, BUT only after they've reached the Preceptor rank.

Preceptor: Those of this rank are considered veterans.

Ordained: The bread and butter forces of the Order. You attain this rank after spending at least a month as an initiate.

Initiate (where everyone starts off from)

Initial introduction: When the guild is finally made, each leader of the largest (AKA Well known) factions in the Horde will recieve a letter informing them to arrive at a location to be disclosed later. They will be allowed to bring with them two others of their choosing. And that's it.

Afterwards the guild will ICly roam around the lands of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, or (if we've got those high enough levelled) travel to Pandaria itself. Once every month the guild will meet up in whatever region we're in and have a little RP session of chatting around the campfire, comparing stories and sparring. If another Horde guild is in the area having an event, the Order may pop by to say hello AFTER checking with the ones running their event of course. We don't wish to disrupt any already planned out events the other guild may have.

There will of course be events planned out to further the Orders message of harmony within the Horde to try and foster closer relations between the races. As well as maybe some RP-PvP events along for the ride.

Biography of the Order:
"Always challenge. Always question. In the pursuit of a greater good, inaction is the only wrong."
- Master Zurong
The Path of the Huojin is marked by practical and decisive action. Followers of this discipline believe that morals and ideals are not absolute, but change with circumstances. As such, a Huojin Master must remain flexible in his or her thinking, always evaluating the greater good.

The Order follows this Path, but with a slight variation. Most will dive in headfirst to engage with their foes, the Order does not. It waits for their enemy to make the first strike. The first strike of an opponent can reveal much about how your enemy thinks, how they'll act, how they'll react. With this insight to your foes mind, you can best them. Patience does not neccesarily mean inaction. It is simply the act of waiting.

Of course, those within the Order are free to follow this to the letter or not as they see fit. Even in harmony there is a little chaos. But that is the goal of the Order. To bring about harmony within the Horde. A weapon that is damaged and cracked, cannot stand long in the fires of war and battle. To reforge the blade, the cracks must be sealed, the damage repaired.

Mantra of greetings: Every Pandaren who is in the Order when meeting another person must open with this phrase and close with it. Let Harmony bring peace within.

Last edited by Zouyo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

[H] The Order of Xiantian (RP-PvP) (Panderan only) Empty Re: [H] The Order of Xiantian (RP-PvP) (Panderan only)

Post by Zouyo Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Reserved for list of people who wish to join.

Marrickus on Warrior Panda

Magaskawee/Anaei

Drazhk on a monk(?)

Seiken/Krogon possibly judging by OOC ingame chat (?)

Last edited by Zouyo on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Pandaren* ?
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 am

From what I've been informed, Pandaren and Tauren apparently have a few elements in common, when your guild goes live give the Banner a poke for some support!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Horde Panda's!

Roundhouse!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Very nice! Together with the other Horde guild you pretty much cover a wide aspect of Panda's possible roleplay, will be nice to work with both of you.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrickus Blackwind Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:09 pm

well, if i come back i am torn between Horde and Alliance Pandas, if this guild was better figured out and structured would consider joining, but sounds like it's still in the early planning stage
Marrickus Blackwind
Marrickus Blackwind

Character sheet
Name: Marrickus Blackwind
Title: Deathguard of the Eighth Platoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Course it is Marr. We still have little knowledge of Panda lore!
So, till the Beta is finished, the pandas will no doubt be in the planning stages for a while
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrickus Blackwind Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 pm

infact, scratch that, i am going to join with a warrior i have in planing, course, if thats okay Very Happy love the pandaren architechtiure (or how ever it's spelt) lore, style, i generally love the chinese influence of them Very Happy so yeh, would love to join! Very Happy
Marrickus Blackwind
Marrickus Blackwind

Character sheet
Name: Marrickus Blackwind
Title: Deathguard of the Eighth Platoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:23 pm

NECRO BUMP! Smile Just thought I'd put it out there with MoP's release closing in on us soon, I'd like to see how many are interested in joining?
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Glad to see you're still planning on going trough with this, Grek'thar / Takarius.

I will most likely end up rolling an Alliance pandaren, but if I was going Horde, I would definately check this out!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Why not roll both my dear squidapus.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:18 pm

AND MY AXE!

I mean, add my name to the list, I shall be rolling a Pandaren Monk. Gender and Name unknown as of the moment.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazhk Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Not at all sure about class yet, but will likely become monk Wink Liking this quite a bit.

Drazhk

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 am

Quick necro bump since tomorrow the Expansion arrives! Last call for those who are interested! *starts shoving guild roster into peoples faces for their signatures*
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Thankfully with the low-guild xp you'll be a high level guild in no time! Once I've gotten my priest to 90 i'll be joining up as my Panda!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Panda panda panda!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:12 am

Alrighties! That's Zouyo made, thats the guild register purchased... now all I need is the signatures! Could everyone who wishes to join please send an in-game mail to Zouyo with the name of your panda? I'll add that to my friends list and then whenever you pop online I'll hun- I mean locate you and get your signature Smile

Let's make this a good one!
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:50 pm

That's the guild up and running! Come one come all pandas!
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Good luck, and may our pandaren soon meet! =3
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Good luck with the guild, Hope it goes well and it would be quite awesome if the Farstriders and your order could figure out some Rp that we could do together. For example my character Seras is currently in Pandaria after the inital battle. Razz
Seras
Seras

Character sheet
Name: Seras Tenderheart
Title: Ranger-Lady of the Farstriders

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm

We had a short guildmeeting yesterday, and so far it looks fun! But, we'll still need some more people Wink So, come on everyone and contact our dear Zouyo about joining! We'll have more action on sunday, which might get very interesting!
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:44 pm

UPDATE! The guild now has its own website! http://xiantian.forumotion.co.uk/
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Necro bump update! We are currently guild level 6 and are somewhat aiding the Horde with their mission in Pandaria. And by Horde I mean Banner, Red Blade and Darkspear.

We do have our other Pandaren running around the place, somewhere, so just set up an application on our site, or whisper one of our officers for an IC interview to join in Smile

*eyetwitches that most of the Pandaren RPers are on the ALLIANCE SIDE! *
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next