Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H]Rising Cloud Protectors(Pandaren-Only)

+11
Seranita
Salketh
Zouyo
Demurral
Diederich
Gesh
Iriel Silversong
Ralegh
Thelos
erwtenpeller
Xen-tau
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[H]Rising Cloud Protectors(Pandaren-Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: [H]Rising Cloud Protectors(Pandaren-Only)

Post by Salketh Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm defiantly interested in trying out a pandaren. Probably alliance. Only problem is its a LOT of characters to keep track of. I'm interested, but still debating.
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H]Rising Cloud Protectors(Pandaren-Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: [H]Rising Cloud Protectors(Pandaren-Only)

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:58 pm

I really, really need to cut down on Characters. But.. If I end up sticking to zombie monk, I suppose a Pandaren monk could be permitted, somewhere. Probably a warrior.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Thelos wrote:If the stream of Pandaren information continues to impress and inspire me as it has now, odds are I'm going to want to invest heavily in getting quality Pandaren roleplaying off the ground, Alliance side.

guessing this means no thelos once cata is releaced for a while? Sad
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm

I've got a question... No idea if it's been answered already somewhere else or... well, I'll just ask. Can Pandaren from Alliance and Horde comunicate with each other on /s ?
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Reposting these from MoP thread.

Male and female animations, Oh my. Those male animations, why yoou so gud!?

And Eloresh, I very much doubt it'll work tbh. Else they would've given Darnassian to the Blood elves, Common to the Undead. I dunno? Maybe? Perhaps they've changed their minds.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Eloresh wrote:I've got a question... No idea if it's been answered already somewhere else or... well, I'll just ask. Can Pandaren from Alliance and Horde comunicate with each other on /s ?

No.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unathi Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:53 am

Been looking for a good footing for a pandaren RP guild. Looks pretty interesting, would like to see how the story/philosophy is played out.

Not all the pandaren are docile and wise, there's quite a few who are brash and quick to conflict in the beta. Granted I've only played the 1-10 levels. (All that is available at the moment.) So having a certain military caste isn't really a taboo thing in the society, as most of the NPCs seem centered in protecting their fellow pandaren above everything else.

Hopefully when pandaria is opened up we can get an idea of how the pandaren lore was after the third war, because as it is you generally are only experiencing a storyline that takes place on Shen-zin Su (World turtle) and doesn't give an idea about the general lore and history.

Never-the-less, hope your guild gains steam and you can count on my Pandaren monk joining when MoP hits live.
Unathi
Unathi

Character sheet
Name: Unathi
Title: Darkspear

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:03 am

I'm thinkin' shaman red panda right now.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Followers of the Houjin philosophy, much intresting!
Looking forward to interact with you in the future.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:07 pm

This still in the works Aishling?
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:28 pm

It is! I am still planning to start this guild! ^^
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

[H]Rising Cloud Protectors(Pandaren-Only) - Page 2 Empty PANDAREN GUILD

Post by Maelgwyn Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:13 pm

hmmm - a Panda guild - a bold venture!! good Luck - and I mean it.

I would find it hard personally to RP a low-libido high-fibre diet endangered species who needs human intervention in RL to mate on only two days a year to survive. at the moment every time I gaze on the Pandaren emissaries in both Ogri and SW I just keep seeing Kung fu panda and hearing Jack Blacks voice (the singer/comic actor - not Dominion warlord lol).

But will watch with interest - is there a solid lore based background that I could look at please?- I am one of those "dinosaurs" that is having difficulty placing this new race in my pantheon of races.
Maelgwyn
Maelgwyn

Character sheet
Name:
Title: Harbinger of Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:46 am

If you where a dinosaur, you'd have less trouble placing these lovable hugbunnies.

Blizzard did a great job in giving them a cool and extended story, it's out there on the internet for you to grab... You only need reach out and take it!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Up, up and... more ups!

I have reserved a character name for my Pandaren, so in case anyone wants to help me tomorrow, the name is Maoteng!
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Small bump. Maoteng has been created, and so is the guild. Whisper me on Maoteng, Aishling or Aithon... =3

EDIT: Petite update! I'm working together with someone, and we're now a guild! 8D
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Another update! We have a website!

http://forum.risingcloudprotectors.eu
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2