Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CANCELLED (SEE THREAD FOR DETAILS)] In The Pursuit of Shadows: Rising cold and bad omens. pt 1 & 2

4 posters

Go down

[CANCELLED (SEE THREAD FOR DETAILS)] In The Pursuit of Shadows: Rising cold and bad omens. pt 1 & 2 Empty [CANCELLED (SEE THREAD FOR DETAILS)] In The Pursuit of Shadows: Rising cold and bad omens. pt 1 & 2

Post by Melamoria Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:21 pm

The Cult of Shadow Ascendant has moved it's operations to Northrend, reports are coming in of kidnappings, murders and many other horrifying things from Alliance towns and encampments through out Northrend, indeed these attacks are said to be becoming more frequent and bolder by the week.

It is believed that the cult has set up base in the heart of the Storm Peaks, however attempts by local Alliance forces to seek out this base have, thus far, ended with no result or in entire patrols disappearing with out trace.

What ever the cult is planning, it is certainly dangerous, for the call has gone out for the Disciples of Light and their allies to muster. The call has been put out through out the Alliance that any adventurers or soldiers so inclined are to aid the Disciples in the fight.

All are called to meet for the initial searches in Dalaran at 21:00 on the 19th of June.

Warriors of the Alliance, sharpen your blades, fletch your arrows, check your powder and ready your spells. Justice and the Holy Light call to you. Will you answer?

OOC:

Okay, now things are really starting to build and I cannot tell you how excited I am about these events.

Part 1 is on the 19th of June at 21:00, meet in the Silver Covenant Enclave in Dalaran.
Part 2 is on the 3rd of July at 21:00, same start place as part 1.
I've put an event up on WoW, so if you're interested comment here with your char name that you want to attend and I'll add you to it.

Hope to see you there.
For the Light and the Alliance my friends.

Last edited by Melamoria on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet
Name: Melamoria Anastasia Stormchild
Title: Sister

Back to top Go down

[CANCELLED (SEE THREAD FOR DETAILS)] In The Pursuit of Shadows: Rising cold and bad omens. pt 1 & 2 Empty Re: [CANCELLED (SEE THREAD FOR DETAILS)] In The Pursuit of Shadows: Rising cold and bad omens. pt 1 & 2

Post by CarmtanNightglade Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Cármtan-TheVentureCo Smile
CarmtanNightglade
CarmtanNightglade

Character sheet
Name: Carmtan Abendas Nightglade
Title: Physician

http://wardensofazeroth.wowlaunch.com/

Back to top Go down

[CANCELLED (SEE THREAD FOR DETAILS)] In The Pursuit of Shadows: Rising cold and bad omens. pt 1 & 2 Empty Re: [CANCELLED (SEE THREAD FOR DETAILS)] In The Pursuit of Shadows: Rising cold and bad omens. pt 1 & 2

Post by Jenelle Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:47 am

The Alliance Intelligence will be present!

Jenelle-DefiasBrotherhood

Jenelle

Character sheet
Name: Lady Jenelle Fault
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Invited you both. Look forward to having you with us. Smile
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Do you wish me to copy this event to a thread about Public Alliance RP Events on Realm Forums?

I find it polite to ask before actually doing. Also there is always a risk that some bored WPvPers take notice of the event when posted on Realm Forums, so even better reason to ask first before copying the event in there.

Still, i think it'll be worth it. Gankers are a risk, sure, but might also get some new RPers interested to join the event that way. Not all read defiasrp.com

Anyhow, waiting response before copying post anywhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the intended location.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:11 am

Go for it, can you ask people to contact me if they interested in joining in please?
I'm trying to get a rough idea for numbers currently.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:59 am

Due to a death in the family I am not able to attend or run any events this week as I will be in Ireland for the funeral and will also be in no state to deal with any of it.

I would ask that you respect my privacy and leave me be in this time.

Thank you all for your interest. I will reschedule the event.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down