Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Fallen Blade (RP-PvP)

+3
Lexgrad
Sonitus
Zouyo
7 posters

Go down

[H] The Fallen Blade (RP-PvP) Empty [H] The Fallen Blade (RP-PvP)

Post by Zouyo Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 am

Across the cities of the Horde can be found a poster or two with some shadowy writing on it that seems to shift depending on who's reading it so that all races may be able to read it.

"Brothers and Sisters. Recent events within the Horde have left me with the conclusion that we must be united once more. We are scattered throughout this Horde, with no clear line of command. This leaves us vulnerable to the political machinations of some organisations and the power play of groups within and without the Horde.

I, Angealion, propose that all Death Knights under the banner of the Horde unite to form a single fighting force. As individuals we are mighty warriors, but united we would be a force to be reckoned with within the Horde and its enemies. No more would we be prey to the plots of others. We would be able to take charge and form of our destiny within the Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, Forsaken, Sin'dorei and Goblins. I send this rallying cry my Brothers and Sisters! In order to ensure that we are not merely seen as tools for others to use for their own designs, we must be united.

And to any who wish to aid us in our mission, I welcome you to our order so long as you understand that we Death Knights call the shots. Where once we called ourselves Scourge, where once we called ourselves Ebon Blade, we are now The Fallen Blade."

OOC: Some ground rules I think first.

1: PvP on at all times. We're an RP-PvP guild, so might as well have the PvP shield on. The only time you're allowed to blue shield is if you are being corpse camped. If in a contested zone however and this occurs, see rule 2.

2: No corpse camping. If a low level person in our guild gets ganked over and over by some higher level alliance, then we kill the people responsible maximum of two times. If they continue, then we have someone go alliance side or use a RealId friend whos on alliance side to send a warning for them to stop or else. If they persist...well then its all out war until they get the message.

3: In BG's don't use the whole Graveyard camping tactic. This is just a personal pet peeve of mine. I view it as dishonourable, childish, and just down right abusive.

4: ICly, our guild will be working alongside groups such as The Ebon Shroud. *takes cover from inc fire* What? They may be Alliance sided dogs, but they are still our Brothers and Sisters...and well, we kinda have the same enemies as them I would imagine IC wise. *coughs in the direction of Anethion and others*

5: What you do reflects the guild. If I find out that anyone is doing anything, anything to put an OOC bad name to the guild, then they will be allowed an OOC trial and the guild as a whole will decide upon their punishment. If nobody else is on however besides myself and the offending person, they will be met with a summary guild kick. You will be offered a chance to defend your actions of course. I'm not a complete douchebag when it comes to being mad with power. Smile

6: If for some reason our IC living members decide to ERP, you must do it in a private channel. No /e or /s or /y at any time. Mainly because as we all know, there are children who do play this game, and well last thing we need is to warp and damage their minds and wind up getting some overprotective/crazy parent on our asses.

Aaaand that should just about cover it I think. Will need some people to sign the charter of course if people are interested in having a Horde side DK guild.
A website will be coming for the guild if we get enough interest.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

[H] The Fallen Blade (RP-PvP) Empty Re: [H] The Fallen Blade (RP-PvP)

Post by Sonitus Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 am

Brilliant!
I know a couple of people who may be interested. Hell, I've yet to make a DK myself, in anycase, best of luck ol' boy!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:33 am

I like this, sounds great and love the x-faction part. I'll happily sign the charter to get you guys going and maybe get a DK sorted at some point Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Sure, in ebon lands we are all mates. Good luck buddy.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Sure, in ebon lands we are all mates. Good luck buddy.

Hehehe, yeah. Within the DK zones we're mates Smile everywhere else....well Twisted Evil
except when it comes to Light wielding zealots chasing each guild or something...at that point its band together time. The Ebon Shroud and The Fallen Blade unite to form, The Ebon Blade Cool
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:33 pm

hahahaha Like that Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:48 am

Okay, that's the forum made...needs editing to make it look more Death Knightish...but the bare bones of it exists.

http://fallenblade.forumsmotion.com/
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:17 am

Alright then...now to get the signatures for those interested in starting this guild up Smile *starts shoving a piece of paper and a pencil into everyone's faces* SIGN IT!!
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Okay, first signature aquired...and its a random dk rper who isn't a dk but some Loa resurrected troll who helps spirits cross over as part of some plan of the Loa involved....

PLEASE!! FOR THE LOVE OF RP!! SIGN PLEASE AND HELP MAKE THIS GUILD NOT A DERPY ONE!! *starts begging the forums*
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 am

When im on later if I got a free char, will get you a sign.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:20 am

3: In BG's don't use the whole Graveyard camping tactic. This is just a personal pet peeve of mine. I view it as dishonourable, childish, and just down right abusive.

wat...
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:28 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:

wat...

What? I just find it to be severly agitating to be on the recieving end of a group of people who are camping your graveyard and killing you as soon as you ress. It causes far too much QQ, forces ppl to leave since they effectively become target practice for the opposite team and can't enjoy themselves, and personally I want everyone to enjoy the BG's whether you're winning or losing.

Simple as that. It destroys the experience imo and makes ppl quit if it keeps on happening to them every time they go into a BG.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:52 am

Necro bump...could any and all who said they were interested send my DK Angealion an in-game mail so that I can get ur signatures to get the guild running?

Death Knights only, so if u haven't made a Death Knight yet, now is as good a time as any. Smile
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltharen Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Rule 6 should be changed to "/gkick"

I suppose good luck with your guild. But from what I've gathered through my experience, a Horde-side Ebon Shroud is not viable.
Iltharen
Iltharen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:58 am

Necro bump. Anymore people interested in Horde DK RP?
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Come to an interesting decision....keep the guild DK's only and grow ever so slowly with not very many active peeps to give new rprs a taste of what the rp could be like...

Or, allow other classes to join and sign up and hopefully increase the amount of RPers involved....
As much as I'd like to make this decision myself, I can't. This is as much your guild as it is mine. What do you all think? Now wheres that poll button on this forum...*looks around for the voting button thing*
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Horde dreadnettle is now a fact!

I would like to join your guild as an OOC member if in any way possible. Dreadnettle will still be of the shroud. Very Happy
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Can join on horde lex too on an ooc basis Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:18 pm

http://fallenblade.forumsmotion.com/ leave an application and reasons for joining, IC if IC, or OOC for OOC.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltharen Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Can join on horde lex too on an ooc basis Very Happy

I'll pretend I never read that.
Iltharen
Iltharen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down