Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honor the Fallen

2 posters

Go down

Honor the Fallen Empty Honor the Fallen

Post by Ara Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:54 pm

The howling came to an abrupt end as Bob peered at the unusual visitor.The Draenei introduced himself as Teilc and humbly requested an audience with the leader of the Dreadhowl.
Bob still sceptical nodded and motioned for the stranger to enter.Upon explaining the Alpha's absence Bob offered to hear the man out.
Bob's mind reeled as the Draenei told of his travels with the Gilnian know as Elorais.Bob looked up in time to notice Kin was listening intently to the story and was equally , if not more captivated.The pair were grieved to hear of Elorais' violent end at the hands of the Forsaken.
After a series of grief laden howls from all assembled shattered the silence.The Draenei told of his solem pledge to his fallen comrade.Teilc lowered his eyes to his satchel and opened it.With great reverence he handed the urn to Bob and told to him Elorais' final wish to return home.

Whisper Kyrbÿ in game or post here if you have questions
IDEA:
The Dreadhowl will be traveling to the Gilnian homeland to say a final farewell to their fallen brother and to honor all those who have fought valiantly in the never ending struggle against the undead.
(All allience races will be honored not just worgen)

PLAN:
Hold a short ceremony in the Light's Dawn Cathedral presided over by a priest or holy man of some kind.Those who come will be given the oppertunity to say a few words and tell us of their fallen brothers and sisters
The ashes will then be scattered and words said by teilc
(Afterwards perhaps some social rp and story telling of happier times at the pub in keel ect. if all goes well)

Time and Dates:
TBC (To be Confirmed)
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Honor the Fallen Empty Re: Honor the Fallen

Post by Rmuffn Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Isn't that Cathedral phased, though? As shameful as that is.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 pm

As far as I know it's only phased if you race change to a worgen and did not do the opening quests.I'll test this out later on my the origional Kyrby.
If it's true I suppose another venue will have to be chosen
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Kyrby wrote:As far as I know it's only phased if you race change to a worgen and did not do the opening quests.I'll test this out later on my the origional Kyrby.
If it's true I suppose another venue will have to be chosen

No.

Worgen who did the quests are phased. Racechanged worgen and other races, aren't. They can't be with worgen who quested there.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down