Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC guild contest/event

2 posters

Go down

OOC guild contest/event Empty OOC guild contest/event

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Good day Defias. I recently cleaned up my banks/bags of various characters. I found 19 roleplay items that I actually don't need anymore. I realized I'm having these items stored in my bank/bags for a long while now with little reason.

Here's the deal. Guilds can sign up here. These guilds would have to send me a small essay regarding what makes it so damn awesome to RP within their guild. Did it had to go through rough times? Are some of its roleplayers unique, and why? Any epic RP moments? Be creative, and pick someone of your guild who knows to write something well. At the same time, don't write too much. I'm not sure if I wish to read entire bookworks of each guild.

I'll personally hand pick the winner, you'll have to trust me that I won't be biased. (Why would I be biased anyways, otherwise I'd just give it away but thought this'd be fun.)

Rewards:

-19 items to your guild bank that can be distributed between your members! It's a secret what items there are but I promise it's no junk. It's not junk at all imo. Let me give you two examples however. For one there's a crochet hat! Secondly this master's cloak I got from Andrek. It's not having any stats because he fooled a game master which resulted in Andrek getting 10x statless master's cloaks from a GM...but I suppose it's good for RP.
-100 gold. It's mainly for those guilds who don't have a guildbank yet...and if you do, then just put it on your guild bank. I know it's not much but I'm not rich.
-You just wrote a nice story about why your guild is so damn great! It's a reward too. Sure not given by me but so what? It can be great publicity for your guild.

So, who's interested?
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

OOC guild contest/event Empty Re: OOC guild contest/event

Post by Spyre Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Blizzard wrote about my TTH video on facebook and their weekly news letter, does that count for anything?
Spyre
Spyre

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:22 pm

YOU need to write it. But you could stuff that blizzard stuff in the thing you write =)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down