Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of the Moon, looking for contacts:

+6
Thelos
Drustai
Yarnaat
Skarain
Velspeth
Eavya Morninglight
10 posters

Go down

Guardians of the Moon, looking for contacts: Empty Guardians of the Moon, looking for contacts:

Post by Eavya Morninglight Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

Guardians of the Moon, looking for contacts: Guardians

---000---

OOC:

As the letter says, High Priestess Eavya Morninglight of the Order of Nature's Grasp is seeking contacts to visit towns/places/churches/cities whatever that has importance to the races of the Alliance and their faith.

So far, we've had a formal invite from Thelos, in joining their Pilgrimage next weekend, which is of course perfect for this.

I'd still like to hear from:

Humans and/or Gilneans.
Dwarves (yes, even after the horrible things they done to us Razz )
Gnomes

Feel free to contact me here, IC or OOC'ly, or send a letter ingame if you wish to get in contact Smile
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

Guardians of the Moon, looking for contacts: Empty Re: Guardians of the Moon, looking for contacts:

Post by Velspeth Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 am

It seems appropriate to invite you guys to the Stormwind Mass, held every Friday.
Velspeth will contact you IC about it.

Smile
Velspeth
Velspeth

Character sheet
Name: Lady Velspeth Wollerton
Title: Diplomat, Priestess Cleric, Magistrate

Back to top Go down

Guardians of the Moon, looking for contacts: Empty Re: Guardians of the Moon, looking for contacts:

Post by Skarain Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 am

Eavyn wrote:We would like to visit many different Houses of Faith in order to learn more about the different beliefs of the Alliance

I think Velynia Du Monteforde from Legion's Hand might be interested to introduce you to Legion worshiping.
Or....just kill the heretic elves for the glory of the Legion Twisted Evil
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Gnomes don't really believe in anything except from technology by the way, Blizzard's excuse for giving them priests was that they had medics. The Gnomish "Priests" don't really believe in the light, they just use it as a tool.
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 pm

While most gnomes don't believe in the Light, there are some that do.

"Gnomes place their loyalty in themselves, in their friends and in their inventions. A few follow a loftier path and pay their respects to the Holy Light." - World of WarCraft: The Roleplaying Game
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Hell, who knows, there might even be a few quilboars that do, too!

Oh what I wouldn't give for a playable quilboar race...
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Drustai wrote:While most gnomes don't believe in the Light, there are some that do.

"Gnomes place their loyalty in themselves, in their friends and in their inventions. A few follow a loftier path and pay their respects to the Holy Light." - World of WarCraft: The Roleplaying Game

I spoke of Gnomes generally as a race. Sure, you could pay an individual or two a visit and talk about what they think of the light, but you wont find a gathering of Gnomes inside a chapel of their own. I put it like this as they want to learn about certain races' beliefs and faiths, and such a little minority doesn't make up for the beliefs of an entire race.
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 am

Thelos wrote:Hell, who knows, there might even be a few quilboars that do, too!

Oh what I wouldn't give for a playable quilboar race...

No Blizzard don't listen to him!
He's delusional!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Lovely idea, Eavya. I'll have Roh send her a letter, though really I should nudge Fortesgue for an official Church of Light invite Very Happy
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:22 pm

I'll make our High Priest send you a letter, once he is promoted to it. However, you are welcome to attend to his promotion, where you may also find something about our ceramonies and beliefs. Smile
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Evesia Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:09 am

Hello all,

I'm bumping this thread as Eavya is currently not playing, I will be reopening this idea for the Guardians within Natures Grasp.

Nelthana Nightsheen is looking for contacts that she can personally visit or have them visit Darnassus for this reason. If anyone is interested please do reply here or send me an ingame mail or whisper on Nelthana or Evesia.

Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon!
Evesia
Evesia

Character sheet
Name: Evesia Moonflame
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down