Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Looking for player(s) for plot character(s)

2 posters

Go down

[A] Looking for player(s) for plot character(s) Empty [A] Looking for player(s) for plot character(s)

Post by Braiden Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Right, so once in a while we all can use a bit of help when it comes to portraying either this and that. I will be needing a player to play an old, grumply, sickly and half blind noble woman for a plot I and a few others have going. There's also the posibility of someone playing a servant to help this woman with her needs.. The character is needed for a limited time period. Contact me for more detail if you are interested.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for player(s) for plot character(s) Empty Re: [A] Looking for player(s) for plot character(s)

Post by Velynia Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:34 pm

I might be able to make time for this. Depends on what days, times, however.
Velynia
Velynia

Character sheet
Name: Velynia Du Monteforde
Title: Grand Occultist

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for player(s) for plot character(s) Empty Re: [A] Looking for player(s) for plot character(s)

Post by Braiden Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Times are rather flexible, we can always discuss it further in whispers. Feel free to give me a poke when you're available.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down