Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corruption plot

Go down

Corruption plot Empty Corruption plot

Post by Ara Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:42 pm

So I race changed my failed worgen Warlock ((Kaoth)) to a Forsaken warlock,and my twisted brain started working again.So I decided to see what people think before I rush into it
Baiscally it's "one of those" plots.

> Forsaken wakes up freaks out runs or shuffles off.
> Bumps into another Forsaken completely clueless of the fact that he's undead
> "I don't believe you" blah blahh blah...
> Older Forsaken tries to explain
> arisen Forsaken gets depressed ect.

Baiscally need help turning Luthian from a Crying or Very sad type Forsaken priest into a Twisted Evil Forsaken warlock

Right.. now for the bad part backstory >< Feel free to skip it's just filler

Luthian was a devout follower of the light.
While rushing to his duties in the chapel his saw a fellow Brother rushing past and vanish around a corner into an alley.
When Luthian asked where he had gone he was uneasy of the explanation he received.
He confided his worries to another in the order and both set out under the cover of darkness to discover the truth one night.
They followed the wayward brother beyond the alley and into the woods.
Luthian and his companion watched as they took in the horror of some dark ritual.
All went quiet and a voice shouted " bring forth the vessel".Luthian's head turned following the speakers hand just in time to see his companion strike him with the branch.
Luthian awoke groggy and bleeding from his head. His would be companion stood over him pinning him in place while the wayward brother stood near the other man holding a knife.
Knowing his time on this earth grew short Luthian closed his eyes and muttered a prayer for the men's souls.
The men laughed as they hoisted him up and forced him to kneel.Luthian looked up at the wayward brother just as the knife entered his gut.
"Why...Brother?"Luthian asked as the life slowly ebbed out of his body. The man placed a chalice under the wound and held it high after filling it.
He leaned down and whispered into Luthian's ear.” Power ..dear Brother for power"
The wayward Brother stood up and the others cheered as he drank from the chalice.
Those cheers were the last things Luthian would hear as he collapsed on the forest floor.
Again Luthian woke up dazed by a bright light comming from an angelic figure in front of him.Too entranced by the light he didn't heed it's words and pulled himself up holding his wound as he staggered towards what looked like a small village ((Forsaken Forward Command))

At the moment not pushed with reguards to races.But as you guessed it involves Luthian bumping into the lad that killed him.
Given the fact that he was pretty goodie goodie in life I want to go all out and realy push him over the edge.

Something along the lines of either his killer still being a priest and the light listens to him over Luthian who it now hurts and after being wounded in a fight luthian looks for an orc or warlock to teach him fell magic as revenge against the light.

Or his killer could be undead causing a big grey area plot where Luthian slowly realises the light was a lie.
I'm biased but I'm favouring the first idea

> Young Forsaken walks off looking for answers.
> Comes accross a human settelment where his killer the promoted Fr. ????face is
> Both recognise eachother
> The powerful foe bests the new Forsaken using the very light that he can't use anymore
> Forsaken flees and vowes vengence not only on his killer but the Light that has forsaken him.

Done to death but ehhh worth a shot
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down