Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Vanguard - Moving military RP hub

+2
Evesia
Krogon Devilstep
6 posters

Go down

[A] The Vanguard - Moving military RP hub Empty [A] The Vanguard - Moving military RP hub

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Yes, the name says it all, every week on either a friday or saturday, the tenth legion (The Vanguard) will be holding Military RP events, or world-pvp campaigns. Any member of the Alliance is welcome to join us wherether we are in the world, for further information feel free to whisper me in game on 'Thuros' or /join TheVanguard.

hope to see you soon!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[A] The Vanguard - Moving military RP hub Empty Re: [A] The Vanguard - Moving military RP hub

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Oh...world-pvp campaigns? Need some stealthy opposition or plain old sapping?

Back to top Go down

[A] The Vanguard - Moving military RP hub Empty Re: [A] The Vanguard - Moving military RP hub

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 pm

arli wrote:Oh...world-pvp campaigns? Need some stealthy opposition or plain old sapping?

We can always organise some stuff in the future :>
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:01 am

Brilliant! We are not much of an opposition at the moment so would be mostly scouting around your activities with the odd sap if stumbled upon.

Give me a shout if/when you are open to us being a part Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evesia Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:27 am

Heard a lot about this and hoping to perhaps get NG involved with you, I know you've spoken to some members about it. I'll be sure to join the channel (if I remember to!).

Always nice to have some events with different guilds so I look forward to seeing some of the Friday/Saturday events.

Good luck with them!
Evesia
Evesia

Character sheet
Name: Evesia Moonflame
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Evesia wrote:Heard a lot about this and hoping to perhaps get NG involved with you, I know you've spoken to some members about it. I'll be sure to join the channel (if I remember to!).

Always nice to have some events with different guilds so I look forward to seeing some of the Friday/Saturday events.

Good luck with them!

Glad to hear it! whisper me if you want Calendar invites anyone!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:04 pm

This kinda seems interesting then again, im not really one for world pvp at all.
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Ave wrote:This kinda seems interesting then again, im not really one for world pvp at all.

Well nobody said you had to come to actual w-pvp, Between actual campaigns we do what we call "tours", travelling continents or regions RP'ing a legion on campaign.

We could be doing anything from Patrolling, Building bridges, diplomacy, acting as a deterrent, Asserting Martial law in a provice over-run by cultists, attacking horde supply routes and bases. (nobody said horde have to attend, Nor do we believe in territorial 'aquisition', that systems sort of pointless now).

So yeah, we need chefs, scouts, engineers, smiths, horseman, gryphon riders, sailors, mariners, archers, intelligence corps, sneaks, merceneries, and anything you can imagine an army needs.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Seiken wrote:
Ave wrote:This kinda seems interesting then again, im not really one for world pvp at all.

Well nobody said you had to come to actual w-pvp, Between actual campaigns we do what we call "tours", travelling continents or regions RP'ing a legion on campaign.

We could be doing anything from Patrolling, Building bridges, diplomacy, acting as a deterrent, Asserting Martial law in a provice over-run by cultists, attacking horde supply routes and bases. (nobody said horde have to attend, Nor do we believe in territorial 'aquisition', that systems sort of pointless now).

So yeah, we need chefs, scouts, engineers, smiths, horseman, gryphon riders, sailors, mariners, archers, intelligence corps, sneaks, merceneries, and anything you can imagine an army needs.

Soldiers...? Very Happy Reckon that's what you'll need most of.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Faralan wrote:
Seiken wrote:

Soldiers...? Very Happy Reckon that's what you'll need most of.

If only i had more, MORE! Very Happy
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 pm

You need a gnomic biological replication facility!

If you can't afford that a goblin one. But those have a bigger riskfactor. The Gnome one just leaves strange sideeffects, the goblin one explodes. When things go wrong that is.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Muzjhath wrote:You need a gnomic biological replication facility!

If you can't afford that a goblin one. But those have a bigger riskfactor. The Gnome one just leaves strange sideeffects, the goblin one explodes. When things go wrong that is.

...Madness?
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Madness? This. Is. Gnome Advertising!

xD Well, could be interesting.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:29 am

Getting a wonderful amount of interest from people, please feel free to contact me in game if your interested, or even if you just have a few questions!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down