Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charge of the Aspects (A new short story)

5 posters

Go down

Charge of the Aspects (A new short story) Empty Charge of the Aspects (A new short story)

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:45 am

Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Charge of the Aspects (A new short story) Empty Re: Charge of the Aspects (A new short story)

Post by itsy Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:48 am

It's been out for a while

Also it fucking sucks it's just more shitty jerking off of GO'EL THE WORLD SHAMAN
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Charge of the Aspects (A new short story) Empty Re: Charge of the Aspects (A new short story)

Post by Saevir Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:38 am

I really wish blizzard wouldn't show us the internal thoughts of the aspects. It makes it a lot harder to believe that they are supposed to be wise and ancient creatures, and not angsty lizards with the intelligence of an average human and no qualifications aside from having the power of plot on their side.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 am

Deli met a dragonkin the other day, casually strollin' along the canals of stormwind. Deli made fun of her for thinking she was a dragon. *nods*
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 am

I like the story! They mentioned Khaz'Modan and the Earthen/Dwarves.. In two lines.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Ildranor/Wizzik wrote:I like the story! They mentioned Khaz'Modan and the Earthen/Dwarves.. In two lines.

This was the only interested part to me, I can't help but think the being mentioned is King Magni Surprised
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down