Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transmogrification & You: Legacy Raids

+5
Drustai
Morinth
Tyrós/Cále
erwtenpeller
Kil'drakor
9 posters

Go down

Transmogrification & You: Legacy Raids Empty Transmogrification & You: Legacy Raids

Post by Kil'drakor Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:58 pm

One of the most exciting features of patch 4.3 will of course be transmogrification. Since patch 4.3 will be implemented the coming week, I was wondering if anybody is interested in tackling some old raids to try and get some role-playing gear. I for one am still lacking the boots and belt that complement my Shadowblade's Battlegear.

If you're in the same pickle as I am, or if you simply wish to experience some outdated content, by all means leave a message here. I hope there's enough interest to get this started!

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Transmogrification & You: Legacy Raids Empty Re: Transmogrification & You: Legacy Raids

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Always interested in trashing old raids for RP gear. Not necessarily for transmog, but certainly to wear around the house.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Transmogrification & You: Legacy Raids Empty Re: Transmogrification & You: Legacy Raids

Post by Tyrós/Cále Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Might be able to lend my assistance. Not that I really need anything myself, but I'm chievo-hunting on my mage, and besides that... gotta help my fellow RP'er in need, right?

I would be able to provide good dps (my crits can go as high as 70k in PVE), average heals (priest or pally), but also tanking if needed. I really am not used to the latter though.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:05 pm

I pewpew things.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Horde tank/dps, all 3 being 85. I have two level 70-ish healers if you really want a challenge though, also Horde.

Alliance, I can provide a warrior at 85, tank or dps. I can tank easy enough, but I don't have the uber gear that my horde DK has. Still, old school raids are easy!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Oh right. I also have a horde tank lvl 70. Meh.
I prefer to do any of the TBC raids, as TBC drops the prettyest gear.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Already done some of these. In need of some Hyjal raids to get some boots from trash still, though...

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Drustai wrote:Already done some of these. In need of some Hyjal raids to get some boots from trash still, though...

I'm game for Hyjal if we go all the way, I need the head token.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm

I've never been there so i'm pretty sure I NEED IT ALL. Very Happy
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iralan Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:44 pm

But of course - poke me! I'd gladly help.
Iralan
Iralan

Character sheet
Name: Iralan Brightstar
Title: Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:33 pm

I'd gladly join for legacy raids, I've been drooling over ICC 25 man for ages, but never been able to get a group together. Have been going to 10 man hc for some time though.
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:40 pm

I got the dual blue one-handed swords from Hyjal in 3 runs. Very Happy Got ver' lucky with 'em. I'd gladly do it all over again on other alts, some pretty stuff drops from it.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iralan Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:00 pm

This thursday I've scheduled "Iralan's Outland Raid Crusade" event on 20:00 for my guild and friends. As far as I expect there will be some free place in the 10 man ones....as for the 25 man ones the amount of free place for other people will be huge!...contact me (whisp, in-game mail, forum mail) and I will toss an invitation to your character as well. .....horde side.

PS: Nothing reserved so far and I don't allow reservations at all.
Iralan
Iralan

Character sheet
Name: Iralan Brightstar
Title: Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:53 pm

hmm i need to finish 70 raids for the rest of the shaman gear for thelania.. same for monrena for the priest set
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:23 pm

We need an allianz raid.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down