Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP)

+21
Arathoran
Ave/Sariella
Iltharen
Saevir
erwtenpeller
James
Sinnadrin
Kaleil Sunstrike
Eowale
Sylvina
Iralan
BarĂ²th / Olian
Xen-tau
Celistra
Darilas
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rmuffn
Tso/Feloreth
Morinth
Timna
Loot
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What do you think of this idea?

[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Vote_lcap71%[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 22 ]
[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Empty Re: [H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP)

Post by Loot Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:38 am

Right, for those of you who are interested in taking a part of this, have a gander at the event posted up for the coming Wednesday at..

http://www.defiasrp.com/t4096-h-the-gathering#100990

That'll tell you what you need to know.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet
Name: Kriston Roche
Title: Legionnaire

Back to top Go down

[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 3 Empty Re: [H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP)

Post by Loot Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:48 am

Last event was very succesfull, a shocking amount of interest I must admit. For those of you who missed it but want to join the Farstrider Project simply contact either Celistra or I OOC and we'll help you sort it out.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 am

Join this guy!
He be awuzome mon!
If you don't do it!
I WILL!
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:37 am

Where there any knights present to oversee the activities? Razz
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:13 am

Ofcourse not, we would have shot them in thier knees if they even came close!
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:13 am

Ave wrote:Ofcourse not, we would have shot them in thier knees if they even came close!

And that's how the Alliance conquered the easter kingdoms.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:34 am

I have to go with Arathoran on this one, you should all make Farstriders. You all know it's the best faction in WoW lore. One of the oldest ones at that!
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:40 am

Farstriders don't have bubbles; your argument is invalid.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 am

Kids, now play nice, there're enough enemy soldiers for everyone.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:49 am

Tsk, that's just what they want you to think.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:02 pm

They do have that Blade shit shizz that's must likely the one thing that gets close to bubble.
Anyway. Garo, if my I can get myself to actually faction change my Hunter. I'd be the best business elf and the greatest adventure Silvermoon has ever known!!
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Well, Ara, I'd be happy to have you. The more the merrier afterall. Though you'd be in for some hard competition. The Farstriders I have are all amazing roleplayers, atleast from what I have seen.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Life is a Competition!
Yet I wouldn't promise anything yet. I believe Eloresh will return soonish so I believe he'd like to have his wingman about. Wink
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Glad to hear ol' Elo is still playing. Anyhow, we have already begun planning for the next events, so do stay active, folks.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Great stuff, as I said in the other thread I appreciated the warm RP horde welcome. I forgot how impressive eversong is aswell, the detail and palette are something to behold.
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:34 am

On other news. We'll be hosting a training session for all Farstriders this friday at 7 PM. Should you desire to try out for the Farstriders but missed your last opportunity this is a great chance to do such.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:01 pm

It is my great pleasure to announce that we have now gone over the expected 15 player limit for the Farstriders. As always, there will be an event on friday at 7 PM for those who are already a part of, or wish to join the Farstriders. Should it be the latter, then do contact me in advance.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:38 am

Hmm with two Chars deleted and dead i have place for a Belf. And it might be fun rping one since i didn't do it since the End of TBC.

Oh god... i have too many alts -.-
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Want me to kill some?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:46 am

Lexgrad wrote:Want me to kill some?
*Throws a Shadowfiend in Lex's face*
Bad Lex!
Out of curiosity... and, uh not asking to join... AHEM, but what is the general consensus on Trolls, Darkspear specifically, do they liason with them at all? Especially if say an Amani incursion event perhaps happened in Eversong?
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 am

As you can see outside ZA atm, should a dire situation happen, such as the Amani growing powerful. They are perfectly willing to work with those that can aid them, even trolls and high elves. We do what is necessary to protect Quel'thalas. But I wouldn't expect to get along too well with the Farstriders in general as a troll.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltharen Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:36 pm

That scene... never happened! NEVER!
Iltharen
Iltharen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3