Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP)

+21
Arathoran
Ave/Sariella
Iltharen
Saevir
erwtenpeller
James
Sinnadrin
Kaleil Sunstrike
Eowale
Sylvina
Iralan
BarĂ²th / Olian
Xen-tau
Celistra
Darilas
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rmuffn
Tso/Feloreth
Morinth
Timna
Loot
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What do you think of this idea?

[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 22 ]
[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP)

Post by Sylvina Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Welcome back to Quel'thalas friend. cheers My hunter will surely try an become a Farstrider. If she succeeds or not is another question.
Sylvina
Sylvina

Character sheet
Name: Sylvina Fireheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP)

Post by Loot Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Thank you, and now the proper draft is up! For great justice!
Loot
Loot

Character sheet
Name: Kriston Roche
Title: Legionnaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Sneaky Garo. Also, love the idea.
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:03 pm

This looks -really- good and detailed! \o/
It makes me want to roll a farstrider...
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Hurrrr, only my pirate would be suited and she'd love biting the heads off of new recruits. :> But she's of a neutral faction these days. So I doubt she'd be let back in. XD
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:17 am

Morinth wrote:Hurrrr, only my pirate would be suited and she'd love biting the heads off of new recruits. :> But she's of a neutral faction these days. So I doubt she'd be let back in. XD

You never know. Perhaps if she was willing to revoke the entire pirate part and to redeem herselves. With this new war coming up with the Amani they will afterall need every Farstrider they can get.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:30 am

It looks good, have read parts. (Will read it completely after work) I can't promise that I'll have much time since Dari is an officer now and it seems like my blood knight found herself a teacher, but I would definitely like to join farstrider RP every now and then.
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:08 am

I'd like to offer my Rogue for this. I was thinking a few days ago how well the Blood Knights are doing! Would be great to see the Farstriders do the same.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iralan Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:26 am

1, I finaly see what you meant with those ranks yesterday. Pardon for my thickheadness but work took the best of me earlier X_X

2, Anyway I'm almost intriqued to get into this somehow as well, but I'll most probably keep focusing my time on scholar and magical RP. However I wish you to not end up with a bunch of self-proclaimed-generals but also with some lower ranks^^

The Sin'Dorei will rise again!!
Iralan
Iralan

Character sheet
Name: Iralan Brightstar
Title: Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:56 am

Revoke piracy? You're insane. :> She's at the top of the food chain right now!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:59 am

Morinth wrote:Revoke piracy? You're insane. :> She's at the top of the food chain right now!

Not much of a food chain if you think about standard pirate dental hygiene.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnadrin Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:05 am

I love the smell of our growing influence in the morning.

Also:

[H] Farstriders - Now with the proper draft! (WIP) - Page 2 ETSDEVFWK2VUSHHCEENE2JYFJH4PG3VY
Sinnadrin
Sinnadrin

Character sheet
Name: Lord Sinnadrin Sunfury
Title: Sun King Aspirant

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Iralan wrote:
However I wish you to not end up with a bunch of self-proclaimed-generals but also with some lower ranks^^

Hopefully we won't. Seeing as the Farstriders tend to hold next to no authority over other players in general most tend not to be interested in having a higher ranked position with them.

Personally, I am not certain what rank to claim for my own character, but knowing myself I will most likely go with something low, yet high enough to arrange training sessions and such. So Lieutenant at top.

As for you interested in joining, simply contact me ingame on Elthinir whenever I am online. I tend to have time to spare most of the time. The Farstriders will grow strong once more, folks. We just have to give it some time to grow!

Also, adding to that. Should any of you have any event ideas for the Farstriders, bar training sessions, then I'd love to hear them.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by James Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Good luck with it. Farstriders are cool.

James

Character sheet
Name: James
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Looking forward to bumping into farstriders and telling them to gfto of my way. :3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Morinth has a habit of entering the city as her alter ego, Elyria. Lovely blonde thing. She may drop by to make sure the young'ins aren't fucking up. :>

That, or she'd pretend to be her sister. XD
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:18 pm

A no-nonsense, down-to-earth, ranger-themed guild?

I love it!
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Saevir wrote:A no-nonsense, down-to-earth, ranger-themed group?

I love it!

Fix'd.

Anyhow, I'm glad to see so much interest shown for this idea. Celistra and I have already begun planning some basic events and working out all the basics required for this group to work efficiently.
Cheers for the support so far, folks!
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltharen Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:04 am

One would guess the tension between the Farstriders and the Blood Knight still exists.
One would guess their authority within the city is almost nonexistent. But around Eversong, it's another story.

Ah, if only the "hunter" gear wasn't so hideous I'd give it a shot with an alt.
Iltharen
Iltharen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 am

Ilth... who says a hunter has to wear standard gear? Also.. transmorphsomethingsomething
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:38 am

Iltharen wrote:One would guess the tension between the Farstriders and the Blood Knight still exists.
One would guess their authority within the city is almost nonexistent. But around Eversong, it's another story.

Ah, if only the "hunter" gear wasn't so hideous I'd give it a shot with an alt.

Some of the WOTLK PVP gear looks pretty decent I use hateful and furious I think it is
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet
Name: Celistra Silverstrike
Title: Captain of Sin Belore, Councilor of War of Silvermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm with Celistra on this one, to be honest. Though from what I've heard they aren't releasing said patch untill in a monthish.

But don't fret, we'll probably not engage in any proper W-PvP untill after that

Anyhow, we'll be writing up the first events this weekend and hosting them up for the coming one. So get your Farstriders ready folks, soon it begins.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltharen Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Oh, don't get me wrong. I've stalked all the transmog possibilities and eh...

The most reasonable one I found is a low lvl world drop set.

Still, for the RP-style I'd aim, its fine. Outrunners don't need much decoration.
Iltharen
Iltharen

Back to top Go down

Post by Loot Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Good looking armour for Outrunners is quite simple to obtain, just roll a new hunter/rogue char and mail it over.
Loot
Loot

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Like me! theres also a vendor in the starting area who sells red leather stuff for it.
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next