Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok im hooked! (Some kind of dk guild)

+4
Dréfurion
Seranita
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Lexgrad
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ok im hooked! (Some kind of dk guild) Empty ok im hooked! (Some kind of dk guild)

Post by Lexgrad Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:36 pm

I have a new love! So as the title says would anyone be interested in some kind of DK guild? It could be a military organisation but maybe not, I like the idea of Knights trying to cope with what has occured. Maybe a bit of both.

Any who if anyone has some interest or ideas blip below!

(I suggest using Dru's guide as some what of the basis of what we would do and trying to keep a very high level of RP)
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

ok im hooked! (Some kind of dk guild) Empty Re: ok im hooked! (Some kind of dk guild)

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:01 am

I have a DK, can't be that active on it but I do reckon I have time for it. Might be interested, depending on the concept
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

ok im hooked! (Some kind of dk guild) Empty Re: ok im hooked! (Some kind of dk guild)

Post by Lexgrad Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:24 am

IDK yet, see what people think. I like the idea of trying to fill our time by trying to unlock and discover more of what we are. I personally like the idea of having some ic clashes about what ebon knights should be doing with their time. Some (ie mine) would like total war to be carried out against the scourge. Some might want to work closely with the living, others less so. Some might try to seek forgiveness, others might be resigned to damnation.

I also thought maybe in realllly rare occations we could make new knights, provided good rp has gone into it.

If we get a few interested parties we can chew the fat, see what we get.

Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:37 am

interested for my dk and my dk twin (yeah twin dk.. thow she is new to rp so i am kinda trainin her if thats ok)
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:40 am

I might be interested with my Dk that is looking for some belong and some goals. Although Im not sure if I'll be really active on him.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 am

I'm afraid you'll have to do without me, seeing as I'm already in a guild. Razz However, I'd be interested in getting involved on a non-guild level.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:55 am

^.^ that would seal the deal for my dk that Razz
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:51 am

I'd say that the Army of the Damned already has this covered, though, they're more based on scourge and cultist activity than the Ebon Hold.
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:52 am

Antle Darkblade wrote:I'd say that the Army of the Damned already has this covered, though, they're more based on scourge and cultist activity than the Ebon Hold.

Exactly. Death knights are, on a whole, not supposed to be Scourge anymore. We have a serious lack of non-Scourge ones.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:26 am

indeed and who knows the fact that there could be a less bad and pure bad faction may get a few more people to roll dk's the clashing intrests with both groups could be verry entertaining to see
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:29 pm

I really dont want to have much to do with the scourge. I would think twice about sticking one on my soulblade :p. In all seriousness tho If my DK sees a scourge he will try to end it!

IC my DK is revolted at Dru (he saw her in a dress, carrying books to the library!) But ooc Dru's guide inspired me and I would love her to be involved and advise!

On a personal note, I made some icky icy DK GHI buffs for my DK yesterday! Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Valmere Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Could be interesting... hmm. It has been a while I have seen decent DK role players who are not completely evil and are actually in service of the Ebon Blade or even the Alliance.

I'll give it a thought!

Marion Valmere

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:13 pm

please do.. there seem to be at least two garenteed members
I so want it to happen wisper Sedalli in game for my dk
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Lakeisha wrote:Could be interesting... hmm. It has been a while I have seen decent DK role players who are not completely evil and are actually in service of the Ebon Blade or even the Alliance.

I'll give it a thought!

Yeah, I would kinda like a concept that is kinda codex DK. We will work for the alliance, share goals. But I would like to RP with the idea that we are monsters and regardless of our higher goals we are dead beings that will struggle to come to terms with the living world. Also that we are shackled to our Soulblades until such time as we die or manage to extract our souls from it we will need to find some way of keeping the blade happy.

I kinda think that the relationship with our soul blades should be a big part of what we do and in many peoples eyes the blade alone is evil never mind the real need to hurt and kill stuff to survive. Yet I agree with Lake that the guilds goals should be assistance to the alliance and some self surving goals rather than kill, kill, kill and lets take over the world.

I would like a knightly order flavour to the guild, training together, studying to improve our skills and knowege. Subjects like the obvious (frost blood and unholy powers) maybe the nature of death, the art of war (studying old lore wars and battles) necromancy (not sure ic how we should feal about this, my char finds necromancers and any lich to be a lesser Arthas). I liked with the proudmoore everyone could have a job and would maybe like that here like master rune smith, martial instructors, teachers, a historian/lore keeper of the guilds acts. Defo an ambassidor too as Lex cant have one conversation with the living without them wanting to kill me it seems. Sad

But I would also like a quite open concept, rather than the normal military guild stuff. We are knights, not grunts so any commands will hopefully be looser, kinda like do what you need to do to get it done.

Hopefully to the other guilds will take to us. We can RP anywhere too which is good, from lordaeron to SW. Kalimdor and even Northrend! We can be a natural enemy to the holy guilds or assist other guilds in their plots as Knights of the alliance.

Hope this all makes sense XD To sum up, we will be evil in nature yet reasoned and try to get along with the alliance dispite their hatred of us and our own natures.

ETA

I also love RP with the idea of progression for the guild and for the char. So There is a few areas a char can study in, gain guild achevements and unique ablities, skills, rolls. Also the guild itself might set out goals to, that we can then all work to overcome. (Killing a threat, defending a region, researching and steeling a relic or artifact. Maybe bigger Quests that might ultimately fail or rely on the behaviour of other guilds to measure its sucess.)
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Where is this guide? I only have two characters so perhaps I could be "inspired" to create an Ebon Hold Death Knight..
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Thankee Dreth!
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm

who do i need to wisper in game to potentialy join?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 pm

The guild hasn't been founded yet!

This is kinda an ideas thread for it, but we can get on with it if you like Smile

'The Ebon Knights' sound alright as a tag?

ETA

I recken calling it 'Knights of the Ebon Blade' is much better

Last edited by Dreth on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I can't properly play until next week but if I have time may level a death knight tonight. I hope to see something more set in stone next week, seems there is a proper interest here. Still reading the guide, brilliant work to be honest.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Going for it, Whisper Lexgrad!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:57 pm

I think Knights of the Ebon Blade is a great name. We can just use their proper tabard instead of a guild one too. Finished reading Drus guide, it was good for the minor details. Never thought about half the stuff that was on there yet I have never played a Death Knight.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Went with "The Ebon Knights" as the other option was "Knights of the ebon blad" XD One letter short.

KK So lexgrad is on line, need some signatures! /w me
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Valmere Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:37 pm

I will have to remake my DK for this as I deleted her only a couple of days ago. Go figure... will also have a peek at that guide, it seems mighty helpful.

The Ebon Knights it shall be!

Marion Valmere

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:51 pm

cool lokks like its on!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next