Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In regards to the Tauren Roleplay project and as a roleplayer

3 posters

Go down

In regards to the Tauren Roleplay project and as a roleplayer Empty In regards to the Tauren Roleplay project and as a roleplayer

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm sorry to say but I cannot commit to this Tauren roleplay endeavour, at least not lead/plan it. I currently have much work to complete that is left over from my previous Business Management degree, a limited income so cannot garuntee I will be active 100% of the time which something like this is needed and sadly the interest is there but it is mainly in the form of thumbs ups, a rare alt or two and support for the idea.

Looking over this, I decided this -could- work but it would take a lot of effort and time that I could not commit to for it to happen. As it is a niche concept it will take time, patience and a lot of push for the snowball to gain mass. I hope I encouraged some players to show their faces more often as Tauren and would like to apologise to anyone if they feel I may have wasted time or gotten anyone's hopes up.

I will still be around within the game now and then but mainly on alts, I can't exactly show my face on Thalnath as this OOC situation has effects on him IC for example his whole existence was revolved around uniting the Tauren. Now I can't do this for OOC reasons the character makes no sense.

The current OOC state I am in as a player is more suited to be an active member of a roleplaying guild, not a leader although I do think I am capable, just not ready. Perhaps I will plan more wisely in regards to OOC when attempting this again.

That being said, I am looking for an active home either faction or any race to commit the time I do have to. If there is recruitment being held please direct me.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

In regards to the Tauren Roleplay project and as a roleplayer Empty Re: In regards to the Tauren Roleplay project and as a roleplayer

Post by Morgeth Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:28 am

If you want to stay tauren and join a guild, I recommend the Warsong Blades. Awesome bunch of people with quite some tauren amongst them too!
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

In regards to the Tauren Roleplay project and as a roleplayer Empty Re: In regards to the Tauren Roleplay project and as a roleplayer

Post by Galdrek Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm

As Morgeth said, If your looking to join a more Military focused Guild within the Horde, the Blades may be the place for you.

If you take a peak around our forums and see what you think: http://warsongblades.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Galdrek
Galdrek

Character sheet
Name: Galdrek Ashenscar
Title: Reaver of The Warsong Battleguard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down