Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Roleplayer's rated battleground group!

+9
The Misty Beast
Visceril
bloop
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Kozgugore Feraleye
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Morgeth
Kettin
Gesh
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[H] Roleplayer's rated battleground group! Empty [H] Roleplayer's rated battleground group!

Post by Gesh Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 pm

As I've seen lotsa interest in the idea of doing rated battlegrounds with one another, I thought why the hells not. Slap open a channel.

If interested please join.

/RRBG
On hordeside, but I'm sure Alliance could come up with something similar.

The general rule is that you don't think about RBG's till you have a resilence of around 3.5k, that can be easily obtained by a full set of honour!
Got any questions, whisper me, Morgeth or Sulthar/Krogon.

Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

[H] Roleplayer's rated battleground group! Empty Re: [H] Roleplayer's rated battleground group!

Post by Kettin Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:25 am

Thumbs up for this and hope it gets going, RBG's are so much fun. Smile
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

[H] Roleplayer's rated battleground group! Empty Re: [H] Roleplayer's rated battleground group!

Post by Gesh Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:01 am

Flumi wrote:Thumbs up for this and hope it gets going, RBG's are so much fun. Smile

We could use more healers <Bats eyelashes>
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:09 am

I can bring my healing shaman, at least.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Always happy to help if you do need healers, as long as I don't have a rbg to go on with the guild, I will come help just buzz me.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:56 am

I'd definitely be up for this on Nargaya, as long as it doesn't crash with RP events Smile Which day would people have in mind?

Nargs is a resto shaman with just about 3.5k resi. Smile
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Got either a hunter or a warrior available for this, though you might want to prefer the warrior, since my hunter has got a high-ish rating, so your matchmaking rating might go a little higher than you might want to.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Bringing my Paladin over to Horde soon I think so I could heal.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:23 pm

To be honest.
I'm not entirely sure how the battlegrounds will be layed out, either planned pre-hand, with sign ups and such likes.
Or the channel will be used as a PUGable area.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Best I think is to have a set date, and perhaps two slots put aside for healers, and then see how many show and move from there if they want to keep it a bit more steady somehow.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Joined the channel, just need to work on my Resilience a bit.

(and practice, a lot)
bloop
bloop

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Visceril Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Interesting
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Due to my internet: I can currently -not- attend any of these, but feel free to plan one nevertheless!

Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Might want to get a vent sorted as well. RBG without voice chat is horrible. Also if some one is sorting this should make ask to get a sticky with full details and peoc.ple interested and every time u got one planned ask ppl to sign up et
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Misty Beast Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Mumble is availiable.

The Misty Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 pm

It nice and stable for groups of 10 people? Not used mumble myself. Normally in the guilds vent.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Misty Beast Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 pm

It's up the server, and mine is pretty stable. We hosted 10/25 man raids there quite frequently without it lagging. That and Vent is inferior *nods*

The Misty Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 pm

lol sounds good, Not fussed what is used as long as there aint delays and such, errors can = a loose Sad . Do we have any one interested in spear heading this group then?
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 am

Figured I'd bump this and perhaps try to organise things a bit. I'm interested in joining this on my healing shaman, though I do not want to actively lead.

Group set-up
I suggest a minimum of two healers, more is preferable.
At least one person who has a tank-like offspec for flag carrying.

Tech-stuff
Voice com. is golden. And it seems like Frazl has sorted this. Not that I'm a huge fan of hearing my own voice all the time, but nobody cares if you sound like a eight year old on meth if you go "I need help at farm!".

Getting it started
Make a list of who's interested (make them sign up here, for example, with spec and class).

Pick a date and make calender invites. The channel is good, but calender invites usually have more of an impact.

And like I said, I'd be interested in joining.

Shazula (resto) shaman.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 pm

I can join voice chat, but I don't have a viable mic. I'll listen, do as I'm told. Etc, etc.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Might be interested, got a disc priest, but still stuck at 3,1k resi ._.
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Farming a full set of honor gear isn't impossible, and I wouldn't mind helping you Nessra.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:27 pm

I willing to join up, I offten do rbg's with my guild but when they full and dont need me or if these are on my non normal bg days I will come Smile disc or holy take ur pick
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:20 am

Morgeth wrote:
Group set-up
I suggest a minimum of two healers, more is preferable.
Just a small note here to say that this is very important. From what I've seen myself and heard from others so far, the rBG groups usually go with 3 and even 4 healers at the moment. 4 healers reduce the DPS considerably, but give the group a much higher survivability where it's needed, namely in flag BGs. It's your call to decide whether you go with 3 or 4 (the DPS setup itself should be a factor for the decision too, like for example how many CC classes you got, since they will be able to provide some support to the healers etc.), but make sure to have at least 3.

Awesome idea btw. Good luck!
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 am

Yeah what mandui said... You will never get anywhere with two healers, even three healers can be a risk if you do not have the right setup. Ideally you want four.

Currently at a good rating in RBG's myself... And you NEVER want to go with two healers at all.

Good luck o/
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next