Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Islam! [Copyright; Khaled&Adrian]

3 posters

Go down

Captain Islam! [Copyright; Khaled&Adrian] Empty Captain Islam! [Copyright; Khaled&Adrian]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Thread is NOW locked, this post serves both as a warning and a notice. Such offensive crap will not be tolerated on this forum so keep your bull***t away from here, not only that this comic is not humorous it is utterly offensive towards two groups which people may be a part from.

Any further attempts in posting such crap here will result in the needed consequences.

- Geldar

Back to top Go down

Captain Islam! [Copyright; Khaled&Adrian] Empty Re: Captain Islam! [Copyright; Khaled&Adrian]

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:19 pm

ROFLMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Captain Islam! [Copyright; Khaled&Adrian] Empty Re: Captain Islam! [Copyright; Khaled&Adrian]

Post by Sanara Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:23 pm

I'm not really bothered by the gore as much as I find this ridiculously offensive.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:25 pm

How can you find it offensive? Are you american? Neutral
As for the religion on topic (obviously), The creators are muslims and aware of what they do.

It's called comedy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Regardless of what the creators might think, even if they are Muslim themselves, this would be somewhat offensive to other Muslims, and I suggest perhaps removing it?

*Not that I am Muslim myself, or am bothered by it, simply don´t think that this is appropriate.
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Gorge&Clay wrote:How can you find it offensive? Are you american? Neutral

Obviously not. Doesn't make it less racist, though.

As for the religion on topic (obviously), The creators are muslims and aware of what they do.

I'm christian (Well, by birth, not actual belief) but if I made a comic about the Pope raping little children, that would still be offensive.

Gorge&Clay wrote:It's called comedy.

I beg to differ, I find it unfunny. Parodying religion, culture or politics is generally intended to be mildly offensive, but that's the key-word there, mildly. Nothing mild about this piece of shit.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down