Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red-hair and beady-red eyes

2 posters

Go down

Red-hair and beady-red eyes Empty Red-hair and beady-red eyes

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 am

-Stormwind / 25 years after the first War-

As dusk settled in over the city of Stormwind, the residents of the mighty nation city started to leave the small network crowded packed streets. To return to their houses and family's. This also can be noticed in one of the most crowded place of the human city: ''The trade district.''

As the merchants in this district had started to pack their wares back into their carts. Clearing and cleaning up the market place for the city's dark night life and the market the next day. And so was this large chubby merchant from the southern regions,This morning he has set up his stand at a premium location at the edge of the market. But now Finally Packing up his goods to return towards the safe confines of his home small and loving wife. A soft whistled tune escaped from his dark lips, while this dark tanned tradesmen was carrying his remaining good-loaded crates towards his small horse cart after a hard day of work. He stretched himself out as he took a last glance at the remaining crates standing there on the floor, walking toward them with a sigh and mumbled to himself.

''Last ones, then i am finally heading home.''

Suddenly out of the blue, The shape of a small human comes rapidly closer into view from the corner of his brown eyes. As he turned to face the incoming person he noticed she was sprinting straight at his cart! Her red hair flowing out behind her, and a grin that went from ear to ear on her young face. The lass Clad in a rough dirty leather garb with various streaks of dirt on her angelic face. Yet the strangest thing from her entire unkept appearance was the white albino Rat seated on the crown of her head. Peering with its red beady eyes at the merchant.

''So whiskey.. ye want Banana bread or an apple?''

The rat squealed happily in its screeching beastly manner, a reply to the girls question.

''Banana bread it is!''

Then even before the middle aged man could even react to the sudden appearance of this strange girl, she had already jumped onto the loading section of his cart! Snitching a Banana bread and a hand full of blue berry's from a basket.

''Thank ye sir! It be very generous of ye to donate this bread to tha' poor!''

She said to his direction with a mocking undertone, she continued her theft by jumping off the cart on the other side. Past the horse standing in front of the wagon to continue her heroic escape in the direction of a small alley connected to the square. Halfway towards it the redhead started to giggle when curses and insult flew through the air from the angered merchant into her direction.

''Come back here you Thief! Come back fucking brat!... I will get you for this little thief! I will make ye pay for the damage and Beat you to shit!''

The chubby man stopped his cursing by the time the girl had gone out from his sight and into the small alley. His gaze then falling upon his cart and and cursed to himself. The damage the young rascal had done was clearly visible. As the cart now was in a complete mess as the blue-berry's and the basket they had been in had fallen over spilling its contents over the other trade goods. On top of that a few footprints from the redheaded thief had appeared in the other wares indicating where she had set her steps.

'' Fucking third time this week,Tomorrow i am asking for a stand away from the edge.. "

The dark skinned man grabbed his hat and he said this and threw it onto the ground, Cursing to himself as he went of to clean the mess the ginger had made once again.
By this time the redhead had found a safe spot on a roof of a house. She had sat down with the catch on her legs and her pet rodent sitting next to her looking up at the young lass with greedy hungry eyes.

" Ye i know Whiskey! ye get some to! Now don't look at me like tha'! "

She then looked at her right hand that had took a handful of the berry's from the merchant. It had become a complete ruined blue mess.

" I should stop squeezin' me stolen goods when i run.. ah Well.. Blue berry jam!'

Then she smeared the blue fruity paste over the bread, breaking off a piece. and handing it to her small companion so they finally could start on her hard earned dinner to sate their daily hunger.

Authors note!

This is actually the first time i ever wrote anything close to a story, Also thus the first one i ever published for the public on the internet as i think it came out quite nice.

Back to top Go down

Red-hair and beady-red eyes Empty Re: Red-hair and beady-red eyes

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 am

I think it came out quite nice.

Yes It did! Very Happy

I'm just abit curious of the time setting, 25 years after the first war? D:
Anyone knows when the second war began and how long it lasted?

I know that Thrall was born at the end of the second war and he's around the good 30's now.
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Exilius, they raped the timespan badly. I am affraid all my characters are kinad wrong aged since I made them after old timespans. <_<

Regardless, Rheb'rheb'! I looked at this story before, and already then it was pure skill and awesome, not to mention enjoyment! Wink <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:24 pm

(Goggy) - Exilius wrote: I'm just abit curious of the time setting, 25 years after the first war? D:
Anyone knows when the second war began and how long it lasted?

I followed the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] blizzard time-line.

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Blizzard sucks at updating their own timeline, you're not to blame then. Though might be worth to investigate' lest Rhebeca is an old' hag. Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Never before have I bothered going onto the Story index for a reason other then to see Clay's stories. But today, out of my horrific boredom I decided to take a look, and the first one I clicked on was this due to it being Rheb, hoping whatever Rheb came up with could vanquish my boredom back to the world of nothingness. And aye, it did. Very nice for your first one Rheb, made me chuckle a few times Very Happy
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down