Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-PvP] To sack and plunder Orgrimmar?

4 posters

Go down

[A-PvP] To sack and plunder Orgrimmar? Empty [A-PvP] To sack and plunder Orgrimmar?

Post by Janela Thunderwing Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:31 pm

It was a while ago, I think it was in the fall of 2009 when the major Alliance guilds joined forces and attacked Orgrimmar with a force which made the very foundations of the world to tremble. (I've heard they call it lagg) Many PvP, RP-PvP and PvE guilds made atleast two, maybe three 40man raid groups and charged the gates of Orgrimmar, the Horde was stunned. PvP guilds like Blacklisted cowered in fear under their blueshields. Thrall died in heart attack as atleast fifty Alliance soldeirs unleashed their best attacks on the Warchief(!). In the late night the fires of the burning city turned the Kalimdor sky red.

No, I was not online at that evening. I missed the entire raid and thus I only know stories and tales about the glorious Alliance attack on Orgrimmar. I've asked for screenshots, videos but found none. But what has been done before can be done again, the Horde will cower in fear on their flying mounts. Garosh Hellscream will down dead, his blood soaking the dust of Orgrimmar. Let us once again launch a massive attack on the hardest target in the game. The very black heart of the Horde.

This raid will of course not have any IC effect. If you wish to remain IC then do so, but the Alliance will not IC have sacked and burned Orgrimmar. Any alliance member who wish to fight for their faction should be invited to join. The reason why I post this idea here is because this is the Alliance section of the forum and the thread would get trolled away on the official realm forum. Let us here discuss this attack, the Horde may come with ideas and suggestions but bear in mind that this is an Alliance event. You might want to make a counter event but make a thread of your own if you want to discuss it. Also know that this PvP event is not at all targeted at the Horde Roleplayers. The main reason why we need a force of this size is because of the huge amount of horde OOCers who are guarding the main square of Orgrimmar.

If the RPPvP guilds are interested in this attack we'll contact and discuss it with the major PvP/PvE guilds aswell. Let us take the true WPvP back to where it belongs. Away from ganking and back to the glorious conquests of Horde cities!

If this idea for an attack is meet with approval from the Alliance, if the Alliance is ready to take the battle to the very heart of the Horde, then speak up and let us develop the tactics and gather allies for this attack.

For the Alliance!

[A-PvP] To sack and plunder Orgrimmar? The_al10

Last edited by Anrim Stouthammer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

[A-PvP] To sack and plunder Orgrimmar? Empty Re: [A-PvP] To sack and plunder Orgrimmar?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Sounds cool.

Back to top Go down

[A-PvP] To sack and plunder Orgrimmar? Empty Re: [A-PvP] To sack and plunder Orgrimmar?

Post by Rmuffn Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:08 pm

He was warchief, not warlord.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 pm

But I live there D= Shooo!! Go to thunder bluff :O
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Count with the entire Legacy of Dawn for this event ^^
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down