Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CutThroat Alley Lads - The Shattering Tour, looking for artists!

2 posters

Go down

The CutThroat Alley Lads - The Shattering Tour, looking for artists! Empty The CutThroat Alley Lads - The Shattering Tour, looking for artists!

Post by Amaryl Fri May 06, 2011 9:26 am

The CutThroat Alley Lads - The Shattering Tour, looking for artists! Djego-13

I'm planning to start another Djego Stonehead and the CutThroat Alley Lad Tour.

Labeled- The Shattering Tour.
Promotional material has yet to come.

And for that i'm both looking for two or three new Gnomish performers to work out some new song and dance material.(and a special effects engineer but thats not a must) so we can go give a few more dazzling performances the likes Azeroth hasn't seen since that last tour.

The alley lads usually have performances that take a good 5 minutes to perform with hilarity. with an hour or so preparation. its a ride filled with laughter and sillyness and unusual RP.

I haven't yet started in making song scripts, so you could participate in that also.

what you need to be able to do:

Be gnome, with both a performing outfit and a Tuxedo, since we're stars.
be able to spend a few hours a week, having fun rp. we also practise our routines ICly.
give an audition to the manager to prove that you are indeed, "Magnificent".

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

The CutThroat Alley Lads - The Shattering Tour, looking for artists! Empty Re: The CutThroat Alley Lads - The Shattering Tour, looking for artists!

Post by Uatan/Puaar Fri May 06, 2011 9:44 am

I can still remember Djego getting assassinated by random horde rogue in middle of SW over and over again xD (unlike all blueshielders). If I only had time and an active sub.. though even then it'd be a tough choice whether to come spectate as sham or perform.
Uatan/Puaar
Uatan/Puaar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down