Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold coast quarry

3 posters

Go down

Gold coast quarry Empty Gold coast quarry

Post by Ara Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:21 pm

As part of an ungoing crazy plot Bob's taken it upon himself to set up shop in the old quarry.
OOC run down of plot:
> Bob became unglued a few months back (inner turmoil ,good Vs Evil blahh blahh blahh) after spending time with a member of "the group" on her death bed.
> Bob went on a bender and one night after lashing out at the other group members realised he wasn't in control
> Decided it was a good idea to trap his nice side in a soul shard on his old Warden Captain's sword.Things went wrong Bob's powers went into some strange sword form.
> Bob lost his powers couldn't let the others know so he sealed the sword in a chest in Duskwood (magicly enchant chest blahh blahh needs holy magic to open it) Bob checked on it now and then.
>"The Group" meets Abbi baiscally she was kidnapped Bob and her get along making Bob nice (blah blah blah where my good warlock plot started)
> There was an increase in activity in Darkshire so Bob adopted the persona of Fr. Crilly to better guard the chest but after seeing a demonically posessed worgen realised the chest was no longer safe.
> Bob and another member of "the group" (Fayen) moved the chest a few days later opened it and got Bob's powers back (big epic fight against Rouge Voidwalker..great craic was had)
> Bob's sword (the good one) started acting up and Bob got rid of it of course the trapped soul inside had other plans (enter Stormwind City Warden Cpt. Jaerger that plot is ongoing)
> A few days later a stranger showed up at the camp drawn by the energies unleashed in the fight.
> after finding a device he left behind Bob fearing for Abbi's safety took her to her mother's estate in Westfall Fayen came also
(Weak from all his exposure to the "holy" sword and the trip to westfall Bob and Fayen took turns keeping watch until they were sure it was safe.)
> Bob looked for a place to train unwilling to let Abbi know he's a warlock.Came accross a cave that suited his needs
> Spent the next week going back to the camp waiting to inform "the group" keeping an eye on Abbi and fixing up the cave with warding spells so he could train without fear of being exposed.

Anyway as soon as the plot is over I plan to look for other like-minded misunderstood mages and use the cave as a nic hideout or training ground or something for the greatest class of all Warlocks

CAVE BEFORE BOB
Gold coast quarry Wowscrnshot041911015250
By kurby1030 at 2011-04-19

BOB WORKS HIS MAGIC ON THE CAVE
Gold coast quarry Caveintro

CAVE STARTS TO *REFORM (lack of a better term)
Gold coast quarry Cave1b

CAVE AFTER WARDING RITUAL
Gold coast quarry Cave2

*disclaimer The cave still looks the same as it did in the first pic though a strong enough magic user would see the barrier ect. making it appear as above.
That being said it would be nice if I didn't have all those RPing locks priests ect. showing up claiming to sense great magic power blahh blahh from the cave ICly

BOB FINE TUNING THE BARRIER TO HIMSELF
(ehh I just like yonder pic makes Bob look cool imo)
Gold coast quarry Caveintro2

Let the anti-warlock / antibob / lorebeater comments begin
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Gold coast quarry Empty Re: Gold coast quarry

Post by Feydor Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Nice one, I prefer Craggy island tho
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Me too but Bob can't live up to Fr. Ted even though he was insanely close to Fr. Jack.
Plus there's a specific circle in hell for those who mess with perfection don't 'ya know Very Happy
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Gasp my old hideout on Ireth!
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:09 pm

so happy she's dead ...or is she
How to justift blessing a warlocks lair to make sure that Ireth won't turn it into the add from "Insidious". Though that could be fun
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down