Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Deadwind Conclave

+10
Unknown
Valerias
Zhakiri
Ledgic
Lavian
Aadaria-Ioanna
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Jehorius
Thomas
Feydor
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] The Deadwind Conclave - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] The Deadwind Conclave

Post by Unknown Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Retcon In

Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:09 pm

The theory we have IC doesn't mean your characters or yourselves have to agree, It's only our characters belief :>

Recruitment plan coming up later tonight for those interested and feel free to whisper, I'm online on Edaktitus atm.

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:29 pm

aye we divvent have proof but weve found scripture of the Nazur there so we suppose that they may have had a hand in its construction due to the amount of time the towers been there

and aye quell id like to talk to him hes sound as fuck its been a while like
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:00 pm

First couple of days have been a blast, and this next week should follow suit, have some mini events planned leading up to the big one on the 17th :-)
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 am

Rumors spread around the Stormwind kingdom (Duskwood, Elwynn, Redridge and Westfall) and perhaps further?
Rumor

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Our Event: "Ogre Smash!"

It's been a dramatic and chaotic week for the Shire and it's inhabitants. There's a reason why they call this shire Dark, or Darkshire. A family was found dead a couple of days ago, in their very own house. Said house was positioned near the cultist area better known as Beggar's Haunt, and near the Deadwind Pass. It was a rather bloody scene, the poor Mcroger family. Save from this horrorfying happening, there has been a grand total of thirteen people reported missing. What in the Light's name is going on?

So yeah, the Chapter ventured deep into the Deadwind Pass to investigate, not knowing that they were walking into a trap set up by cultists. I forgot to take screenshots of the Chapter battling the ogres that were forced to the cultist's will, but here is the part where we empowered our grand prophet Dostoyev, turning him into the raid boss that the Chapter was to.. raid! (Notice my elf standing too far away ;_; )

[A] The Deadwind Conclave - Page 2 Wowscr16

Then a giant Dosto, the cultist crew drained of energy behind him.

[A] The Deadwind Conclave - Page 2 Wowscr18

Our giant Dostoyev summons an even greater demon! A miscalculation was made however. The demon was way too strong and broke loose in a state of rampage. Both sides were forced to flee or face death.

[A] The Deadwind Conclave - Page 2 Wowscr19

Thanks <Chapter of Holy Anethion>, it was a great event! Let's see which guilds will be our next victims...

Edit: I almost forgot our pink mage Mileth! Cheers to you too <3

Last edited by Helsythe on Tue May 03, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:55 pm

*points at self in first and third picture, dark clothed man with epix hat*

Looking forward to more of these, good to see ye've built up some numbers. ^_^

We need our enemiez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynar / Raviran Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:16 pm

*Bumps*

We're almost as evil
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun May 01, 2011 7:47 pm

After our mess with the Chapter of Holy Anethion, the Conclave decided to focus on something else for now (although...it is not over yet, you cursed Fanatics!).

The Deadwind Conclave presents you the first few parts of the story "On dragon wings.", an ongoing plot we're having together with the Kingdom of Stromgarde.

Veryan's failure.

Sentinel-Deadshot Anayariel Ravensong, my Shan'do, or honoured teacher in human tongue. I've met her way before I came in contact with The Deadwind Conclave. She offered me to turn me into a master in the arts of the bow and arrow and I took it. Details aside, now that I've joined The Deadwind Conclave, I figured that I should try to bring Anayariel onboard as well. Yes, she would be such a greater addition. A seven thousand year life experience, wise and skilled. I respect her. However, she does not respect the likes of The Deadwind Conclave apparently. I still respect her. After finding that she wouldn't be interested, I had no other choice but to erase my tracks to ensure she would not link me to The Deadwind Conclave. I stared into the fire place of the Scarlet Raven tavern, The Nazeth burned to ashes.

A new adventure risen from the ashes.

Eventhough I thought that I had no other choice, it was a grave mistake to burn the Nazeth. Bar some of the Nazurian attitudes, I do respect all of them. Their capabilities when it comes to magic, their knowledge...I admire them. Perhaps I even envy them. Their dissapointed faces and voices hovering all over me...felt unpleasant to say the least. The Prophet can, apparently, sense when someone's Nazeth gets destroyed. Either way, I was thankful about the Prophet giving me another chance by giving me the task to head out and gain intelligence about the Arathorian vault of artifacts, but it also frightened me a little. What if I failed once more?

A few days later, Stromgarde.

I looked to my left, spotting Edvarden, the Majordomo. Then to the right, Rey. I took a deep breath to calm down and eventually turned my attention forwards, to the ruined yet great gates of Stromgarde. Step by step we walked over the not so much quality baring road towards the gates, no words were being spilled. However, thoughts surely were. I was to lead this operation and we were to succeed. It was not only of great importance when it came to my own reputation, but also of great importance when it came to the Nazurian empire. Please let my two companions understand this, is what I thought, for their failures would become mine. I certainly could not afford much more failures, is what I could gather from the Prophet a few days ago. We passed the gates and stumbled upon the Arathorian people.

My ears twitched, I heard Edvarden and Reynar whispering towards eachother. I don't like this place, they said. They look like barbarians, they said. My face twitched in anger. How would whispering towards eachother give us a good impression? I figured remaining calm would be the best option and to simply ignore the two, proceeding with the conversation I had with the Arathorian people. We spoke about a place for us to stay. Their Dortola, translated to spy mistress, knew about some fancy looking ruins that should do the trick. She guided us towards our shelter and we settled ourselves down, knowing that these ruins might be our home for multiple days.

Once settled down we started to tend to our jobs right away. Time was of the essence. The longer we would stay, the more space we created for failures and I...feared failures for now. We had already discussed what we were going to do. We were to behave like appropriate guests. We were on our way towards Gilneas and we needed a stop for some rest and to obtain some new supplies. During our stay we needed to show our interest in them. Our interest in their way of living, their culture. Their people, their city, their history, their beliefs and religion and eventually find their vault of artifacts including as much information about it as possible. We were slowly befriending them. At a given moment we were invited to their campfire where we sat around in a circle and shared dinner with them. This paired with friendly conversations and a couple of laughs surely worked in our favour.

The second day, Stromgarde.

There was a point where I wasn't sure about wether Edvarden and Reynar would be a great help, or the two that would become my downfall, but in the end they did their jobs very well. Outstanding even. We didn't see eachother that much the second day. I could only hope that they had already gained tons of information the other day and would still be working on it the second day. And they did. I firstly met up with Edvarden again, and later we found Reynar as well. Things were progressing extremely fast. In fact, we could already taste the end of our operation. We gathered every single piece of intelligence we had obtained and put those together, brainstormed, discussed, pondered... Were we completely sure? No, but the Arathorian vault of artifacts had to be hidden deep within their crypts that were located behind their beloved chapel. It was off-limits for outsiders, not to mention heavily guarded by magical wards and what not. Our second choice was their tower, but Reynar thought - from what he had gathered during his stay - that it would be more likely if the vault would be located within those crypts. We all agreed. We were done. We were about to leave. The more time we would spend in Stromgarde, the more space we created for failures. But the danger of failing wasn't over just yet...

The Felfather.

I couldn't help it. It was as if my eyebrow forcefully arched itself when I realised that -he- was standing before my eyes. I rubbed my eyes, blinked, and glanced around at my surroundings. Yes, we were still in Stromgarde. What was -he- doing in Stromgarde? We were finished, and this is what still could've make us fail! The Prophet sent 'Jezzek Duncreigh' in order to ensure that we were doing well. My worries were out of place however. The Felfather, and definately the Prophet, do know what they are doing after all. Jezzek simply told the Arathorian people that he heard about his 'nephew' Rey being nearby, hence he visited Stromgarde. Ontop of that, so Jezzek said, he as well came to visit the graveyard in order to pay his respect towards a fallen relative. I closed my eyes and sighed. A sigh of relief. The Arathorian people bought it, apparently.

Until we meet again...

The now four of us gathered for a final time so that we could finally take our leave. We thanked the Arathorian people for everything, wished them well with rebuilding their glorious city and dissapeared into the distance. "Until we meet again...". We made our way towards Thoradin's wall, managed to avoid the forsaken and positioned us behind it, from Stromgarde's perspective. We stood in a circle and created dampen magic wards around us. The distance between us and Stromgarde, the great wall and the wards were hopefully enough to ensure that the Arathorian people would not sense us teleporting away.

The report.

We held a meeting at the small chapel in Deadwind Pass to report our success at the Prophet. We explained it all in detail and he seemed pleased, but I wasn't satisfied yet. No, I wanted the Prophet to be extremely satisfied with me, so I pushed it further. I asked the Prophet if I could lead the upcoming operations as well, if he wanted to obtain the content of the Arathorian vault of artifacts. He wants to obtain the content of this vault. I told him of my plan. The Prophet approved. Infact, all Nazurian that were present approved.

To be continued...
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue May 03, 2011 7:49 am

Finally our Prophet is healed to his strengths again after the first misadventure with Azziroc in Deadwind. Blasted demon!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon May 09, 2011 11:14 pm

The next few parts of the "On Dragon Wings" plot.

All aboard! Setting the plan in motion.

We took a private boat from Stormwind to Darkshore that the Majordomo and Karenza arranged for us a few days ago. All in all, it was from this point that yet another great adventure of ours would start. It was a long and dangerous trip all across the sea, but managed to reach Kalimdor rather swiftly. Why did we go there? We were to obtain "The Dragon Sphere" and it was rumoured that a powerful satyr held it, hiding himself somewhere within a cave.

The arrival and the first cave.

We decided to avoid the elven villages and set foot on the southern shores of Darkshore, right at the location where the search could immediatly begin. The plan was simple. We head in, search, find and head out back to our homelands. We faced high cliffs and ice-cold waters, but managed with the tools and magic that we brought along. We eventually arrived at the entrace of a cave that was swarmed with malicious naga and that was the very reason why we went to obtain The Dragon Sphere with a group, instead of sending a single Nazurian Reaver. Why sneaked pass most Naga, slayed a couple as well, as we ventured deeper and deeper into the cave, only to find out that this powerful satyr wasn't hiding himself inside of this cave. Time was wasted, but that did not bring us down of course. No, we brought ourselves back outside again and moved on.

The second cave.

We ventured stealth-like through the forests of Darkshore, again facing that same rough, dangerous terrain. It was obvious that the Cataclysm had struck this region more badly then most other regions. Roads were sundered apart, making room for small yet powerful rivers to flow in between the gaps. And let's not forget about the wild life. Eventhough all those obstacles did slow us down, we made sure that nothing would stop us entirely. We kept moving and moving, until we eventually arrived at the second cave. We had only set foot inside of it and Reynar already noticed certain dark shadow energies coming from deep within the cave. We were certain that the Satyr was the source, so we made haste and rushed further into the cave in order to stumble upon that wretched being that was holding our artifact. We didn't stumble upon the satyr however. Instead, we found a black looking portal. It had to be a creation of the Satyr, so we tried to persue it in a desperate attempt: we entered the portal. What grave mistake that was, as it was nothing but a filthy trap. Our visions became all blurred, as if living in another world. At the same time, nightmare creatures began to attack us. We had no choice but to leave the cave as quickly as possible...or face an unfortunate fate.

The third cave

But we weren't coated in bad luck all the time. No, Reynar was able to trace down the location of the Satyr due to that portal, and so he did. The location was way up north, the journey continued. Eventually we were a bit lost, disorientated. We searched and searched until we stumbled upon yet another cave. One well-hidden behind a waterfall. Reynar could still sense the Satyr's pressence, and we all figured that he had to be in this cave, that cursed tricky corrupted beast that he is. But the further we ventured into the cave, the more the magical pressence faded to Rey. We decided to move back and gather in order to get our act together, and discuss. The satyr was still nearby according to Rey. The pressence came from a maelstrom nearby but...that seemed unlikely.

The maelstrom

Both Veryan and Edvarden arched a brow. Even IF the satyr was hiding inside of that maelstrom, how would we get to it? We positioned ourselves at the edge of the maelstrom on a couple of slippy rocks in order to have a closer look. There was only one way to find out. Veryan voluntered to jump into the maelstrom, to see if he could somehow manage to survive and locate the Satyr. And so he did. He twirled and twirled around, water filling his mouth and longues as he begin to sunk to the bottom with great force, he went unconscious.

The confrontation

He woke up again after a couple of moment, gazing directly at Reynar and Edvarden who decided to follow his tracks. They found theirselves in some sort of underground cave and decided to explore this one as well. They moved upwards and stumbled upon the Satyr rather swiftly, the underground cave being rather small. But finally. Finally they managed to catch the Satyr. Or, find him atleast. Who knows what would happen now that they've found the Satyr. It didn't answer to our voices, until Veryan began to adress the satyr in Darnassian. The Satyr responded: "Kill me.", the face baring no expression. But very well, we'd kill the Satyr just as he wished for, a blade piercing straight through the back. That was easy, is what the Nazurian fellowship thought, but nothing less was true. A purple essence escaped from the Satyr's wound and forced itself into Veryan through the mouth.

Inner conflict

Edvarden and Reynar glanced at Veryan in curiosity, what would happen? Veryan pulls the sword out of the Satyr corpse and aims a strike at Reynar who manages to dodge it by a hair and goes to channel up a spel, as does Edvarden. The both of them prepared theirselves to fight off the now possesed Veryan. But the satyr changed to situation. It forced itself, as essence, back out of Veryan and flew towards Edvarden, now forcing itself into his body, yet again through the mouth. It didn't take long before Edvarden raised his staff and charged towards Reynar, who was more prepared this time, luckily. Reynar is an excellent blood mage, and used this to his advantage in order to force the essence out of Edvarden against the essence's will. Veryan was in the meanwhile bending himself over the satyr's corpse that the essence left behind, and looted The Dragon Sphere from it, hiding it underneath his cloak.

Success

They were done with their quest, and only had to set sail back to their homelands. And so they did, hoping that they would never need to chase down this satyr again, for it was a true burden, although Rey and Edvarden were yet again oustanding companions to Veryan. Tomorrow came the day that they would report back to the Prophet and present him this valuable artifact.

To be continued...

(I am aware that these and the previous stuff ain't genius written stories, but it's just to give you an idea ;p It's as well late so forgive me if there are spelling and grammar mistakes.)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 12:04 am

TL:DR Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue May 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Paragus wrote:TL:DR Very Happy

... =P

We went to Darkshore in order to obtain "The Dragon Sphere" which will be a vital artifact when we're going to do our evul stuffz in Stromgarde. The story then explains how much the light sucks. The end.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: