Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter, friend.

2 posters

Go down

Enter, friend. Empty Enter, friend.

Post by Shagrath Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Ah, a traveller, welcome, welcome. Come in, please. Let me take your coat. There, take a seat and make yourself comfortable. A glass of wine perhaps? I hope the fireplace isn't burning too brightly?

Do stay as long as you wish, the stew is cooking already, and with all the wind and snow outside, there's not really any reason to hurry. We're always delighted to have visitors from afar, and I'm confident my friends can keep you company until the storm settles. They're quite a fascinating bunch, I tell you, mhehe. Oh no, no need for concern, they're not going to bite you, no Sir.

They're in the back now, probably up to no good again, them rascals. Take your time, enjoy your drink and warm up by the fire. When you feel like it, you can go and make your acquaintance, no rush. In the next room, just beside here, you can see what they've been up to as of late. Nothing to be alarmed about, it's all quite neat in there, the room is recently added and with all new furniture and you'll get wind of the gist in no time - no previous knowledge required, just go in when you feel like it. C'mon, I can see you're quite the champ; you'll muster the courage surely.

I'll be just here in the kitchen, don't hesitate to give me a howler if I can help in any way.

Oh, almost forgot. After you've gotten acquainted with the gang in your own good time, there's more. In case the storm's still raging or if you've gotten curious and feel like getting to know them more...

Well, they don't like me telling this, but I like you, so I'll risk it. If you're really curious, there's a way you could learn about the long bygone past of my friends here. Just go back outside, and on the right hand side you'll see a door. It leads down into the basement... Watch your step down there, though. I did try to clean up a bit in there, but the cellar is the oldest part of the building and, well, it shows. Little dusting can't save the old wood. But it has its own rugged appeal to it, at least to me.

I really need to have a look at the stew now, but I'm confident you'll be able to carry on from here. Do shout out if you require me for anything. Oh! The most important part, gosh I'm getting old. Do write a greeting in the guestbook on the table in front of you, when you have the time. It's always nice to read thoughts and comments from our lovely guests. I'm off now; let's hope the stew is still edible.

Enjoy your stay, my friend. And don't look too long into the darkness behind the cupboards and under the stairs. You might suddenly find it too much into your liking mhehehe.
Shagrath
Shagrath

Character sheet
Name: Shagrath Mooncrow
Title: "Scarecrow"

Back to top Go down

Enter, friend. Empty Re: Enter, friend.

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:10 pm

I noticed DBanthology is offline nowadays and feared you were unable to save your stories from being doomed..! But it seems you've managed to save them after all hm? Looking forward for more Thick Blood too!

I had the pleasure to RP with Fnub a little while back...you will not escape me, Shag =P
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagrath Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Ah, Crojwin, glad to hear from you again. Hope you have fared well, and thank you for your comment.

Fear not, I carefully storaged all stories of mine and quite a few more including the merry folks of the Sphere back in the day.

I also did notice the anthology boards had collapsed, and even though I foresaw they would eventually do so, it's still a shame so much was lost. Can't even be sure if I catalogued all of Fenuviel's properly, I'll need to get back to my old computer to check.

Interaction with Fenu is always pleasant, so I'm hardly surprised! Looking forward to the day you'll manage to track me down too *grins*

Sincerely yours,

Ol' S.
Shagrath
Shagrath

Character sheet
Name: Shagrath Mooncrow
Title: "Scarecrow"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down