Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CataGames! For your enter-GAME-ent!

+11
Jomir
Raviran / Reynar
Zinkle Figgins
Neyvin/Noxie
Meralynn / Ashla
Elloa
Jayse
Torukan
Lavian
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Wubo
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CataGames! For your enter-GAME-ent! Empty CataGames! For your enter-GAME-ent!

Post by Wubo Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:40 pm

As you look at the posters in Stormwind, you notice a particular one;
'This weeks new products at CataGames: Jaina Proudmoore, Rifleman, Peasant and Peon have joined our collection of figurines! We also have new dice available. Static Dice may bounce, or perhaps not! Who will know. Also new: Exploding Rabbit! When will your rabbit explode?! When purchasing ten rabbits, you will recieve a free Snowshoe Rabbit! Come check it out, we are located in the Park of Stormwind.'
Reading the products you become a bit dazzled as you didn't know a shop like that existed! As you wonder what all of this is you make the choice to have a look.

When entering the park, you notice an orange billboard above the entrance of building. "CataGames" you can read... You decide to take a closer look and underneath CataGames you see a sentance: "For your enter-GAME-ent!". As curiosity takes over you walk up the ramp and decide to have a look inside.

*Welcome to CataGames*

Is heard when walking through the doorway. A Draenei stands behind the counter, greeting you friendly. "What can I do for you?"

((
Greetings Defias! Thank you for accepting me and hopefully my bro Sjibbie aswell, in this community. CataGames is a GHI based shop, we have a huge variety of dice, globes and all sorts of figurines. We sell games that require manuals and many more other things!
All our games are scripted, and we take alot of effort on making them as perfect as possible. Our prices are acceptable, and we do not accept GHI gold (it has no value).
In the near future we will send a full product list on these forums and hope to be able to keep them up to date as much as possible. Also some more additional information will be found in this thread. Since my bro Sjibbie is on vacation it has to wait for a bit.
See you at the shop!

Light guide you,

Wubo
))
Wubo
Wubo

Back to top Go down

CataGames! For your enter-GAME-ent! Empty Re: CataGames! For your enter-GAME-ent!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Sweet initiative! Very alternatively thought! I wish ya two the best of luck!

Keep the general messages to a minimum tho!

Back to top Go down

CataGames! For your enter-GAME-ent! Empty Re: CataGames! For your enter-GAME-ent!

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Although some of your GHI items are expensive ( or perhaps not, I'm not sure howmuch effort you put in it but some items are 50 or 100 gold ) your GHI items are quite fun. Bought some of the cheaper items, like the card game. Nice one =D People who haven't check his store out yet should do so!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:49 pm

This guy is VERY good with his GHI. It's cool having a dedicated merchant RPr round stormwind, and this guy is just completly unique. And he has put alot of effort into his items from what I've seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 pm

I look forward to this list. Would make it easier to know what to ask for. Razz
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Ovelia "Snow" Adair wrote:I look forward to this list. Would make it easier to know what to ask for. Razz

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubo Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:39 pm

I have a whole list made in GHI, just come at the store and see for yourself Smile
Wubo
Wubo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 pm

I'll come back soon in the future. Got a bit caught up tonight. Very Happy
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 am

I will check this out!
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:23 am

haha was. Affraid at first sight when I saw this Draenei with his "Catagame" that was a kind of person with the desire of ruining RP with OOC stuff concerning Cataclysm. But now I see my mistake and I'd like apologies if I've passed my way a bit coldly.

Well, I don't have GHI, so it doesn't change so much, but I wanted to tell you. and Good luck !! Smile
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 am

Fun idea, good luck! I will certainly drop by and have a look! Very Happy
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Oh dear god. I went to buy two things today, and the Exploding Rabbit had me laughing for a good long while. AMAZING items. Well done indeed! Very Happy
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubo Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:43 pm

I am glad my games are entertaining Smile It motivates me to keep inventing new games! Also enjoy the Rp here on this server, many different things happen and I have to find ways to keep them damn maffia off me!
My bro would know what to do with them. *nods*
Wubo
Wubo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:47 pm

You should thank us for protecting you instead.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Did you miss the attack just outside your shop earlier? Razz Otherwise yeah this guy's a good experience. He needs more customers.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubo Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Wubo misses alot of what happens, he is always occupied by thinking of ways to bring smiles on people's faces. Either that or he is working on new products.
Wubo
Wubo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Ehhh i think that was also me who was part in the attack infront of your shop if it's the one where we mugged those damn black hating racists!
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:00 am

Nah. Was two Ravenholdt Sanct guys who tried to get me. Rolling Eyes
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:59 pm

I think you should post some screenshots showing what exactly your items do because I'm stupid and I might not know what some things are!
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubo Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 pm

We'll have a full product list on this forum and in GHI, that will give more details on what our products do, what they are made off etc. Just give us some time to work on the ideas we have.

Also feel free to ask about any information regarding one of our products in our shop.
Wubo
Wubo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sjibbie Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:28 am

Also good to note that we are working on full scaled books and product discriptions in ghi. Soon all our items and games will come with a detailed discription on what it does and how to use it.
Also some nice backround story on how we made them and what materials they are made of etc... Hope you will all come to check our newest items soon when they release...

Sjibbie

Back to top Go down

Post by avaiel Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 am

Before we know it he's going to be making cursed wooden dolls whose noses grow when they lie Smile
avaiel
avaiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubo Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 am

If you comeby at the shop I'm sure we can arrange something. Custom Made figurine! [Pinocchio Figurine]
Wubo
Wubo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubo Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am

We're going to release our new card game soon.
Heroes of Azeroth!
We wish to promote it by having an evening of entertainment where you can learn the rules of the game, and practice with others with the practice cards. You will be able to buy the Special Edition only available that day. Which will include many extra's.

To make this all happen we seek a bar who wishes to cooperate in providing us a location and is able to provide the drinks during the evening.

Anyone?

Last edited by Wubo on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wubo
Wubo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Should perhaps poke the blade for that. Smile
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next