Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for goblins to go to a party and to play scintists

3 posters

Go down

Looking for goblins to go to a party and to play scintists Empty Looking for goblins to go to a party and to play scintists

Post by Ariden Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 am

excuse the spelling error in the title, could not get it right however hard i tryed.

simply we need goblins, for an SI:7 lead event for a party and to act as tinkers makeing secret wepons for the horde,

they will all need to be able to RP as scared individuals, after all what would you do if armed agents of the alliance showed up and you are unarmed?

more details will be given as they come, including a date time and location.
thanks.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet
Name: Ariden Draksbane
Title: Agent

Back to top Go down

Looking for goblins to go to a party and to play scintists Empty Re: Looking for goblins to go to a party and to play scintists

Post by Gunnell Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Ariden wrote:
they will all need to be able to RP as scared individuals, after all what would you do if armed agents of the alliance showed up and you are unarmed?

Or, whip out their newly created B.F.G. shouting; "NO MR. SHAW, I EXPECT YOU TO DIE"

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Looking for goblins to go to a party and to play scintists Empty Re: Looking for goblins to go to a party and to play scintists

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:27 pm

I'd imagine the goblins would sooner blow themselves up than lose their profit.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down