Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

+59
Morinth
Tollir
Unknown
Raelan
Braiden
Zhakiri
Saevir
Ephitos
Valerias
Grufftoof
Valdar/Melan
Darilas
Jayse
teirzul
Timna
Aenaya
Zinkle Figgins
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Jeanpierre
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Magaskawee/Anaei
Amaryl
Seranita
Shaelyssa
Gogol
Krogon Devilstep
Nithel
Muzjhath
Yarnaat
Chase - Esou
Ephitos / Amarachus
Sevelle
Gesh
Sanari
Geldar
Rmuffn
Baròth / Olian
Nassulra / Dobkins
Feydor
Nathiniós
Mandui
Torukan
Gallandria
Ledgic
Morgeth
Kristeas Sunbinder
Guillemot
Haen Strongwind
Flo
Cyaska
Antistia
Gunnell
Guldujenu
Jakins
Lini
Ralegh
Lavian
Aadaria-Ioanna
63 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 7 Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Nathiniós Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Ephitos / Amarachus wrote:Hold on Hold on, isn't that infringing on my rights on the forum? Calling my opinion dumb? Nah, cos this forum doesn't have rights.

Sorry just a small note to myself Very Happy

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 7 12714510
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 7 Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Rights? RIGHTS?!

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 7 128829481340599866
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Ephitos / Amarachus wrote:Hold on Hold on, isn't that infringing on my rights on the forum? Calling my opinion dumb? Nah, cos this forum doesn't have rights.

Almost all forums in the world are dictatorships. They are mostly benovelent types so the users remain. But I have never actually been at a fully democratic forum (And, it would suck since popular trolls would never get banned).

Also, change the filter to make sure you don't say dumb stuff, but insult idiots who deserve it. (Like that Cyaska person, the dude has serious problems!)
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Thats your problem. You keep pushing your luck on these forums, so you wonder why those rights feel lost to you. Rolling Eyes
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 7 Pensive-cat-is-not-sure-about-that
is Ephitos truthful or a troll?

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Nah, there's no rights. I'm still waiting for that admin PM geldar mentioned bebz.

Still waiting. . . . . . . . .
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:52 pm

This will make your day.
Had me crying with laughter.
IF YOU CANT TAKE A JOKE TAKE A SHUTTLE
CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF BIG DICKS IN THE ASS IS BAD FOR THE HEALTH
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyaska Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Muzjhath wrote:
Also, change the filter to make sure you don't say dumb stuff, but insult idiots who deserve it. (Like that Cyaska person, the dude has serious problems!)

Haters gonna hate, and you love me really.

But no really, the moment someone gets mod rights a forum isn't free and everything is down to who they can be bothered with.

Also, I like how if I call someone an idiot it takes everyone up to three weeks after I get bored and stop bothering to realise that I was right.
Cyaska
Cyaska

Character sheet
Name: Syenna Celeste (EVE)
Title: (NA NA NA NA NA!) Space Pirate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Explain. Rolling Eyes
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:59 pm

I think Cyaska thinks we just realised that he might think that we now think that he was right when he said that Ephitos might have been an idiot some weeks back.
While some of us might already have been of the opinion, while some are not. Some might have changed opinion since then, but I can't speak for that.
I know that I have the same opinion I had before Cyaska said that. No matter if it is agreeing with his or not.
So, Cya is being a self loving metaphorical bastard. In other words, acting like always.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Eira "Snow" Vanimedle wrote:

Thats your problem. You keep pushing your luck on these forums, so you wonder why those rights feel lost to you. Rolling Eyes

If only the US Constitution had been worded ever so slightly different or the concept of the European Convention on Human Rights had been a little bit different a lot of the restrictions on this forum would actually be illegal. Depends on where the server is though.

A simple example: Wikipedia has to adhere to Florida's laws (and maybe laws by the federal government of the United States) with regards to X or Y. Else they can be sued to hell in that state. (or shut down by police for that matter)

To make what could be a long message short: Legality on the internet is damn interesting stuff.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:01 pm

watching some joey diaz would make you all a bit more happy
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyaska Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Muzjhath wrote:
So, Cya is being a self loving metaphorical bastard. In other words, acting like always.

Pretty much, yeah.

Glad to see someone understands.
Cyaska
Cyaska

Character sheet
Name: Syenna Celeste (EVE)
Title: (NA NA NA NA NA!) Space Pirate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Antistia wrote:
A simple example: Wikipedia has to adhere to Florida's laws (and maybe laws by the federal government of the United States) with regards to X or Y. Else they can be sued to hell in that state. (or shut down by police for that matter)
did you watch the daily show too?

if not, I'll just express my profound love for jon stewart here

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Nithel wrote:
Antistia wrote:
did you watch the daily show too?

I did, but I knew this already. I found it an easy example to use as it is something a lot of people can relate to. Daily Show ftw.

And let's not even get into the EULA of forumotion and its potential implications (Don't know the text out of the top of my head so might be no implications at all)
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Well, about the Legality of everything. That depends on if it actually get's reported to a proper authority aswell.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Muzjhath wrote:Well, about the Legality of everything. That depends on if it actually get's reported to a proper authority aswell.

That has nothing to do with the legality. That is if the illegality is acted upon. That person A does illegal stuff but doesn't get caught does not make what he does legal.

If the law says it is illegal, it is. It matters not whether it was acted upon. There's probably also a road to walk in civilian court to get, say, restrictions on freedom of speech altered or lifted altogether in a company/organisation/otherwise.

Not to mention that where I'm from the justice department can actually be sued if they do not act upon (allegedly) illegal matters. Case in point: Trial against a politician of ours. The justice department was afraid of bringing him into the courts because it would seem like a trial because of politics. One of our best lawyers was hired (pro deo, as we call it) to sue the justice department. He won and now the court ordered the justice department to bring the politician in question before the courts.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Remember the nixon film?
The nice quote by Nixon,
"I'm saying, that if the president does it, it is not illegal".
Epic,
Anyway, love you all, Whoever cyaska is, idiot, takes one to know one.
Chow.
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Ephitos / Amarachus wrote:
Anyway, love you all, Whoever cyaska is, idiot, takes one to know one.

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 7 Lolumad

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Ephitos / Amarachus wrote:Remember the nixon film?
The nice quote by Nixon,
"I'm saying, that if the president does it, it is not illegal".
Epic,

And dead wrong too.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Lol spam ftw.
Anyway gunnell, boy has somebody got it out for you.
He's registering on the forums too, oh boy you're fucked, screenies and all.
Man are they funny.
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Ephitos / Amarachus wrote:Lol spam ftw.
Anyway gunnell, boy has somebody got it out for you.
He's registering on the forums too, oh boy you're fucked, screenies and all.
Man are they funny.

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 7 Haters_gonna_hate3

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Stop derailing and stick to the thread topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm

That's a paradox, Perturbo.

Spoiler:
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:34 pm

xD

Didn't think the coloured font thingy would actually work. Now I am da moderator!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next