Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jazeel makes another thread

+2
Geldar
itsy
6 posters

Go down

jazeel makes another thread Empty jazeel makes another thread

Post by itsy Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Are the bg queues any better Alliance side at level 85? I'm considering moving my main across because waiting 12 mins for a battleground then losing and getting 50 honour is fucking pathetic djashdahsvfda

I asked a friend and she said they weren't much better so I thought I had better check with some people that are level 85 before I waste my money
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

jazeel makes another thread Empty Re: jazeel makes another thread

Post by Geldar Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Queues are almost instant here, we are currently having a blast gearing the entire guild through constant spam of bgs. They have always been less than a minute long here, so! (PS: Your friend is wrong.)
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Oh ok I'll probably rchange to a night elf or draenei then

What are the RPPvP guilds that don't require rating? The only one I can think of is Prophecy of Zeowyn (sp?) and I don't think they rp much

EDIT: Pretty sure I fought against you guys once actually, I remember seeing Geldar as holy and killing Bizuk Razz
itsy
itsy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Right, lets see. Prophecy is good, so is Army of Albion. But if you want a more PvP orientated one go for Brutally Dedicated.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Geldar wrote:Right, lets see. Prophecy is good, so is Army of Albion. But if you want a more PvP orientated one go for Brutally Dedicated.

Never heard of Prophecy or Army of Albion in an rp context. Are there no guilds that are actually both RP and PvP on Alliance? I don't mind if they're race specific.
itsy
itsy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Jazeel wrote:
Geldar wrote:Right, lets see. Prophecy is good, so is Army of Albion. But if you want a more PvP orientated one go for Brutally Dedicated.

Never heard of Prophecy or Army of Albion in an rp context. Are there no guilds that are actually both RP and PvP on Alliance? I don't mind if they're race specific.

Prophecy of Zeowyn is what I meant by the shortening, and I am not sure what is currently on the scene, there is always DRS if you are into RP PvP but other than that I am not really sure if there are any RP guilds that offer both high end competative PvP without any rating requirements and a strong RP enviroment for its members.

Perhaps you can either ask around in general chat or poke around on the realm forums. -taps chin-
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Geldar wrote:
Jazeel wrote:

Prophecy of Zeowyn is what I meant by the shortening, and I am not sure what is currently on the scene, there is always DRS if you are into RP PvP but other than that I am not really sure if there are any RP guilds that offer both high end competative PvP without any rating requirements and a strong RP enviroment for its members.

Perhaps you can either ask around in general chat or poke around on the realm forums. -taps chin-

Alright, thanks for the help anyway. The reason I asked here is because I was interested in a guild that does some rp too Razz
itsy
itsy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Hrm, in that case.. you should probably check the registry section of these forums. See if there is anything there that might suit your tastes Smile
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:22 am

The Three Hammers we are these days, DRS no longer.
We do both RP and PVP. The later be both WPVP and guild runned BGs.

It is entertaining to see a random BG being overun by dwarves, this I tell you.
As for the real orginaised pvp of the guild I'd speak to Anrim, who had a neck pre-Cata of orginaising the guild runs.

Me I just huff and puff my big belly at all those prancy people walking around in their shiny armours.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:13 am

Army of Albion are RP gankers, The Sechalo and Blackened Rose had a cross faction RP event which was ruined by Army of Albion killing us in RP gear constantly; even when we were in RP gear and rezzed a rogue would instantly jump us.

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 am

Torukan wrote:Army of Albion are RP gankers, The Sechalo and Blackened Rose had a cross faction RP event which was ruined by Army of Albion killing us in RP gear constantly; even when we were in RP gear and rezzed a rogue would instantly jump us.

Awww, here goes..

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:57 am

To be honest. I've never seen Army of Albion do anything but camping Crossroads in numbers. So I have no idea if they are an RP guild or not. From how they act I'd just say they are a lowbie questgiver kill guild...
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Well, I guess that puts Army of Albion out of the question? Smile

I wasn't planning on racechanging my mage to be a dwarf, but recently I rolled a dwarf shaman I've been levelling on and off, so that's something to think about there. Thanks for all the information anyway, guys.
itsy
itsy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down