Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-PvP] Arathoran and his associates, needs you!

4 posters

Go down

[A-PvP] Arathoran and his associates, needs you! Empty [A-PvP] Arathoran and his associates, needs you!

Post by Arathoran Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:25 am

You want to gain the Alliance PvP titles?
You want to fight along side with other experienced PvP'ers?
You want to prove your worth among the best of the best of the best?
Then Contact Arathoran either by mail or by a whisper!
I am forming along with my Argent Crusade Elites a 15v15 Rated Battleground group.
Our goal is at least Grand Marshal.

The guild your doesn't matter. The fact that your good at fighting and pondering in secs what would be best and follow the tactic whichs been laid down by the team.

We lack at the time being Mages/Locks/Priests(all talent specs that is)/Druids(Healers as well as other talent trees)/Hunters/Death Knight.

We're quite booked up by Paladins but we would allow everyone who wishes no matter the spec or class as long as they know how to leave the horde in pieces!

We start off this week! Thursday or any given day afterwards!
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

[A-PvP] Arathoran and his associates, needs you! Empty Re: [A-PvP] Arathoran and his associates, needs you!

Post by Geldar Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:01 am

As a person who will be heavily hitting rated BG's with my 10/15 man squad in Cataclysm, here is my advice to you. Try and get as many casters as possible if you will be going to Grand Marshal, otherwise it will be really, really, really difficult.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

[A-PvP] Arathoran and his associates, needs you! Empty Re: [A-PvP] Arathoran and his associates, needs you!

Post by Jayse Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 am

Yes mate he's right. If you try a cleave team without many casters in it you're going to get your ass handed to you. If our BG practise is anything to go by and the current situation with casters in general.

Reminds me I need to make a Maiden and ACDC playlist for this shit!

THE THUNDER OF GUNS!
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 am

The question is gentlemen, if the casters are around? Wink But yes I wouldn't mind having a good amount of mages and shadowpriests at my back. Very Happy
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 am

What the others said. Caster Cleaves is the way to go!

Also, g'luck finding a team. Then we shalt hopefully meet on the fields of battle :3
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down