Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambassadors, Negotiators, Diplomats, Horde & Alliance

2 posters

Go down

Ambassadors, Negotiators, Diplomats, Horde & Alliance Empty Ambassadors, Negotiators, Diplomats, Horde & Alliance

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Tomorrow on Thursday, at 21:00
As many DK's as I can muster will gather. We will be proclaiming our personal sub-factions nuetrality in the on-going wra between the Alliance and the Horde. We wish to be a formal statement known to all of our troops moving in and occupying new Avalon as our personal land in the Eastern Kingdoms.

We wish to speak with those who are interested in making deals, "plans", negotiations tommorow @ Deaths Breach 21:00.

Any show of force or violence will be met with an equal reaction and / or worse.
Regards, Vladimir Molotov Highlord / Dread Commander of the Brotherhood.
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Ambassadors, Negotiators, Diplomats, Horde & Alliance Empty Re: Ambassadors, Negotiators, Diplomats, Horde & Alliance

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:04 pm

P.S
For hordies, we only require one translator who has an msn regarding your characters name,
The MSN provided will be EphitosDeathKnight@hotmail.com
Thanks again!
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Ambassadors, Negotiators, Diplomats, Horde & Alliance Empty Re: Ambassadors, Negotiators, Diplomats, Horde & Alliance

Post by Gogol Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 pm

I suppose there shall have to be a bit of explaining to do for this to work IC?
Remember you are not exactly loved by everyone, though you have served with both Horde and Alliance vs The Lich King, but now you pretty much filled up your use.. Perhaps that is from where you comming? A need to evolve?

Dont know your aims or goals, but Iam sure they will be pretty intresting to hear.

My best wishes.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Gogol wrote:I suppose there shall have to be a bit of explaining to do for this to work IC?
Remember you are not exactly loved by everyone, though you have served with both Horde and Alliance vs The Lich King, but now you pretty much filled up your use.. Perhaps that is from where you comming? A need to evolve?

Dont know your aims or goals, but Iam sure they will be pretty intresting to hear.

My best wishes.

I'm terrible for details.
The IC point of this is Yes for the Brotherhood to have a goal, a destination, perhaps an affiliation with another guild / faction / race.

Although we are currently working alongside the <Argent Crusade> and <Crimson Flame> indirectly by agreeing to clear the Scourge in the East, this event for us, will be a chance to decide what to do next.
I'd like a point to the existence of the Brotherhood, sincerely thanks for saying that! It's less evolve than.. Just have a reason for Death knights to be in one guild.
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Well as much as discussions goes for over a forum like this, it's the IC explinations I'm really intrested in game.

Will be seeing you there.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Cool, I'l be sure to expect you then. Smile
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down