Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross faction rp

+27
Kettin
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Ironherald
Saevir
Chrystan
Aerandier
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rmuffn
Valerias
Unathi
Gunnell
Drustai
Chase - Esou
Shadowpope
Ephitos / Amarachus
Antistia
Mandui
Jakins
Eloresh
(Goggy) - Exilius
Rargnasha
Jeanpierre
Mallea/Trollmeat
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Sir Lancelot
Kil'drakor
itsy
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cross faction rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Cross faction rp

Post by Chrystan Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:00 am

Ephitos / Amarachus wrote:I stated I ganked Realmwalkers. All I'm seeing is defence for RP disruptor's and generally dicks. If I am somehow in fault. Please point out to me how I should react when I see horde running around killing NPC's inside Stormwind.

Kaile is hardly a RP disrupter. In fact, most of my x-faction RP was with Kaile many years ago before Realmwalkers existed and TSS and Cult of the Void used to have regular battles.

On topic, well I had a few occasions of X-Faction RP, but all on Chrystan, Gharb used to bully me *cries*. Myself and Kaile would always find time and space for an honourable 1 on 1 battle during our events with proper snarling and threatening as much as we could first. And it was me that executed that Tauren that did a visit to Stormwind publicly back in Vanilla.

Pretty much all my x-faction RP involves killing or dying sadly, I've never been a peacefull RP'er.
Chrystan
Chrystan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 am

Dahian wrote:
Ephitos / Amarachus wrote:I stated I ganked Realmwalkers. All I'm seeing is defence for RP disruptor's and generally dicks. If I am somehow in fault. Please point out to me how I should react when I see horde running around killing NPC's inside Stormwind.

Kaile is hardly a RP disrupter. In fact, most of my x-faction RP was with Kaile many years ago before Realmwalkers existed and TSS and Cult of the Void used to have regular battles.

On topic, well I had a few occasions of X-Faction RP, but all on Chrystan, Gharb used to bully me *cries*. Myself and Kaile would always find time and space for an honourable 1 on 1 battle during our events with proper snarling and threatening as much as we could first. And it was me that executed that Tauren that did a visit to Stormwind publicly back in Vanilla.

Pretty much all my x-faction RP involves killing or dying sadly, I've never been a peacefull RP'er.

Dunno if you've been around him recently, but he's been pretty brazen in horde chat about going to gank any event he hears about if he feels like it.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironherald Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Trying to join in on an Alliance pilgramige to Uther's Tomb on my blood elf priest whilst getting ganked like 15 times by noobs who call themselves rpers but insisited on killing me because it satisfied some sort of masculine urge to prove themselves to the other men rping women in the audience despite the fact they had been told by all the raid leaders guild leaders and organisers not to kill me because there was no reason to kill a harmless priest who came to honour the light and had no weapons and that I couldn't harm anyone anyway because I was only level 30.

Grammar is for people less irritated then I was! D: Anyway it was fun when I wasnt being killed/frost trapped constantly. As if it was funny the first 100 times they did it. (I think som1 got guild kicked for insisting on frost trapping me constantly, so I guess I was avenged).

Rant/off.
Ironherald
Ironherald

Character sheet
Name: Grolfingir Ironherald
Title: Goroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Ironherald wrote:Trying to join in on an Alliance pilgramige to Uther's Tomb on my blood elf priest whilst getting ganked like 15 times by noobs who call themselves rpers but insisited on killing me because it satisfied some sort of masculine urge to prove themselves to the other men rping women in the audience despite the fact they had been told by all the raid leaders guild leaders and organisers not to kill me because there was no reason to kill a harmless priest who came to honour the light and had no weapons and that I couldn't harm anyone anyway because I was only level 30.

Grammar is for people less irritated then I was! D: Anyway it was fun when I wasnt being killed/frost trapped constantly. As if it was funny the first 100 times they did it. (I think som1 got guild kicked for insisting on frost trapping me constantly, so I guess I was avenged).

Rant/off.

Cross faction rp - Page 3 600107-oh_you_super

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Saegwyth Dawnsinger Sat May 12, 2012 9:42 am

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if there are any general rules or conventions for possible cross-faction RP - is this only through RealID or through some other means, like an IRC channel/other messaging software? I'd like to know what you use in general and what's your experience of what worked best.

Of course I'm aware this is a RP-PVP realm but still, there are places like Dalaran or organisations like the Earthen Ring or the Argent Crusade which are truly cross-faction lorewise.

From my experience, I'd say that an IRC channel, gathering roleplayers might work - 1) in order to look for roleplay more directly, as it is instant messaging 2) to roleplay in queries (private conversations). It's convenient because you can later get back to logs and re-read the roleplay.

Any thoughts?
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Saegwyth Dawnsinger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat May 12, 2012 10:13 am

I use real id and it depends if my char speaks the same tongue, like my forsaken speaking common. If my char can't speak the tongue I use realid to get off some nice emotes. I find it great simple and fast to use. My fav cross faction person to rp with is my wifey timna.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 am

Hmm yes whenever i need to cross faction rp I use real id or someone else with real id to act as translater XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat May 12, 2012 11:44 am

I do enjoy using emotes in certain sequnce to try and speak with the other faction. Speaking to some one who doesnt speak your tongue is never easy so I feel it adds to it in a way. I do wish blizzard added a few more emotes to the game that can be seen by the other faction.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sat May 12, 2012 12:24 pm

The good ol' times, when you could mindcontrol a member of the opposite faction and have them /emote their dialog, which the other side would then see. Old skool! But since that's not an option now, I'd also go for IRC.

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lini Sat May 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Mind control communication was awesome, yes.
Lini
Lini

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sun May 13, 2012 4:56 am

I have a very unique way to communicate with the Horde
Spoiler:

Gonna go have a... "Talk" with Orgrimmar in a few hours.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3