Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(H) D.EL.T.A. Unit • Horde Spec Ops

5 posters

Go down

(H) D.EL.T.A. Unit • Horde Spec Ops Empty (H) D.EL.T.A. Unit • Horde Spec Ops

Post by Visceril Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:13 pm

D.EL.T.A. Unit • Defiler ELite Tactical Assault Unit
With the battle still waging against the League Of Arathor, The Defilers sought different ways of eliminating Alliance forces claiming resources vital for the preservation of the Forsaken way of unlife. Utilising many of the experienced, battle hardened and combat proven soldiers from The Defilers, The Black Bride along with a few Apothecarians formed a group know as D.EL.T.A. Unit. The unit consisted of 5 to 10 operatives, made up of mostly Forsaken soldiers. As time passed and the way of the changing world around us, D.EL.T.A. Unit became used in all major Horde battles from the snow covered peaks of Alterac to the industrious war torn Isle of Conquest. The unit grows to this day accepting, training and testing the most worthy of operative, whether it be Orc, Troll, Sindorei or Tauren.

INTEL
This is basically a little idea to use Horde RP'ers interesting in small, frequent WPVP driven plots (say around 1or 2 times a week lasting approx 15 minutes to half hour). I know that Horde side RP is very guildcentric but hopefully those who are interested will develop somesort of IC respect for there Brother in Arms. This is a NON-GUILD and we'll be using GHI items heavily.

Below is a link to the wiki site:
http://defiaseu.wikia.com/wiki/D.EL.T.A._Unit

Let me know your thoughts if you're interested.

Thanks
V
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

(H) D.EL.T.A. Unit • Horde Spec Ops Empty Re: (H) D.EL.T.A. Unit • Horde Spec Ops

Post by Rasonal Dranger Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:01 pm

I like the idea alot, I am certain I and many more would like to participate in it. I am also certain that the use of GHI can enhance the RP in here, certainly with the items you create!
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

(H) D.EL.T.A. Unit • Horde Spec Ops Empty Re: (H) D.EL.T.A. Unit • Horde Spec Ops

Post by Quin Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Very intresstin'. Now that Ubiquity disbanded I'd like to get my troll into some RP and the best kind of RP is pvp related.

Also the only thing you have to do is NOT use radios, emp grenades and UAV's and the project is already a massive succes in comparison Very Happy
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Don't forget the night vision goggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Sounds like a hip-hop group :<

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:32 pm

This guild is no longer alive.

Please no bumpies in the future!

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down